Could be... I asked him about a laptop that I saw that had a 2.2ghz, and he said that my comp would run at 3, so I would lose a little...
it could be overclocked, that'd suck
Here be a bit of info:

Processor: http://www.amd.com/PIB

AMD Sempron, 2800+ Socket 754

Motherboard: http://asus.com
Part #: 90-M9L0f0-G0UAYZ

ASUS AI series.

Graphics Card:

Radeon Model: ATI9550 AGP8x 256 MB TV-OUT DVI

This is all off the boxes, not off the system itself...
Cool! Congrats.
TI-Freak8x wrote:
AMD Sempron, 2800+ Socket 754

Eeek! 3ghz my balls, thats a 2ghz CPU (still smokes a 550mhz tho, lol)
I have a complaint:

The system is too fast! Most of my games don't play correctly, and now I have to find a way to slow it down... Laughing One of my games will tell you actions that are being taken, but on the new system, it barely gets half a sentence out, sometimes barely the first word!
lol, they make programs to slow it down.
Today I discovered the voice recognition features of my tablet. ROFLAWESOMENESS.
the best laugh acronym is definitely roflmaool Very Happy

rolling-on-floor-laughing-my-@$$-off-out-loud
I happen to0 like "O ROFLY?!"
Well, I went to install Star Trek Academy, and Win2000 wouldn't launch it, saying something about that the game wasn't designed for that particular windows... Mad

Good thing I had 98 installed on there as well...
Windows 2000? Why not use XP?
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Well, I went to install Star Trek Academy, and Win2000 wouldn't launch it, saying something about that the game wasn't designed for that particular windows... Mad

Good thing I had 98 installed on there as well...

Does win2k have the compatibility switcher? I know winXP does, so that you can have it "emulate" older versions of windows like win95/win98 for a specific program - it actually worked the one time i had to use it Rolling Eyes

in winXP you just right click on the proggy/shortcut and select properties, and its in there somewhere
wow, good to know. OT- something Microsoft worked?! WTF?
KermMartian wrote:
wow, good to know. OT- something Microsoft worked?! WTF?

well, sorta, it also emulated win95/win98's BSODs too, so i wouldn't get TOO excited Laughing
HAHA...nice. So one of these days I'm gonna post up review and spex of my comp.,
KermMartian wrote:
HAHA...nice. So one of these days I'm gonna post up review and spex of my comp.,

and pics!
Ah, but of course. Preferably indicating you incredibly awesomely small and light it is. Smile
but the pics should be big and highres - so borrow someone's really good digital camera Smile
K. I could always use my own [nonexistent] digital camera. Very Happy
And I'm still chuggin' along at ~500MHz over here Laughing

I talked to a friend of mine who said he'll give me some old parts to 'upgrade' with...let's see how that turns out Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours