Wow...but it does look good for him whenever others go to read his feedback score, sadly Sad

And my projector parts (well, most of them anyway) are on their way here Very Happy
Yay!! Payment on my lappy tabby cleared. Now it's on its way!
Edit: slight problem - wrong shipping address. I emailed them and ebay messaged them; heopfully they'll get it in time.
Edit#2: Not a huge problem, if I can intercept the missed package message before la mater, I can redirect it to the school via ups.com
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Wow...but it does look good for him whenever others go to read his feedback score, sadly Sad

And my projector parts (well, most of them anyway) are on their way here Very Happy

No, they will see that his positive feedback is going away from 100%, so people will be less inclined to buy from him...

@Kerm: Someone forget to make sure the address was current, did we? Rolling Eyes Razz
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

No, they will see that his positive feedback is going away from 100%, so people will be less inclined to buy from him...

@Kerm: Someone forget to make sure the address was current, did we? Rolling Eyes Razz

Yyyeeeeaaah, it was actually their $%&*ing checkout system. Sad
Edit: Woot! They responded. And they corrected the address!
Tracking info
cool. Glad that worked out. Can't wait till you have it
Hehe, nor can I. I think I'll make a phat 1400x1050 bg while I'm waiting.
AC adapter delivered!
Battery on time for delivery tomorrow!
Tablet in Buffalo, clearing customs.
I got one book yesterday, and last night ordered another. Very Happy

I think once I get my new comp, I will upload all the neccessary stuff to be able to use php and a MySQL database on my comp, so I can practice offline...
Excellent idea. I know a program package that does just that; lemme look up the name of it for you.
Thanks. Smile

My php books gives links to sites that I should be able to get all the stuff though...
OK, awesome. Edit:
http://www.firepages.com.au/devindex.htm

I'll need to download that for myself, too...
Sweet, when I have more time, I will check it out. Smile
lol....it even comes with IPB 1.something
o rofly? *checks* Why so it does! awesome, although I do prefer phpBB.
AC Adapter supposedly arrived, but I can't find it. Sad
Battery is here!
Tablet coming tomorrow!!
I received my new backpack in the mail today, and my little brother's new Gamecube that we bought off of eBay...

Quote:
lol....it even comes with IPB 1.something

That's odd...normally IPB isn't free...or this version is so outdated nobody cares Laughing
Something like that.

Now my tablet is in New Jersey. ugh.
Laughing You know what really ticks me off, is when my package arrives to the warehouse near me on a friday afternoon, and they hold it until Monday Rolling Eyes
lol, it is torture, isn't it? Razz

Trust me, I feel the same, my comp should be in in about a week... I can't wait to load some of my games that my lappy is incapable of playing correctly... Very Happy
Hehe, tell me about it. I'm just unhappy that my precious tablet is in [ugh] New Jersey. Very Happy
So I need that adapter...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 12
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours