This is my first attempt at any sort of hardware stuff, and it's turned out ... not as well as I'd hoped, but well enough. It's sorta possible to play my PapiJump game by tilting your calculator now! Very Happy

Thanks a lot to KermMartian, thepenguin77, DrDnar, and others for helping me learn how to use the link port.

Video, updated downloads, and instructions coming soon. For now here are some pics of my crude little thing:

EDIT: Not sure why the first two are upside-down...

EDIT2: All of them are upside-down. Huh.
Fun stuff. Smile That looks like a Tic-Tac box that you've put your accelerometer into (pedantry: this is not an accelerometer, by the way, it is a tilt sensor).
KermMartian wrote:
Fun stuff. Smile That looks like a Tic-Tac box that you've put your accelerometer into (pedantry: this is not an accelerometer, by the way, it is a tilt sensor).
Duly noted, and yes, that is a Tic-Tac box Very Happy
Pretty neato sounds like fun. Maybe document instructions so others can try out the fun. I for one would be interested.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours