I am having difficulty with the following 8xg file: when I try to parse it, I get this error:

Detokenization process failed at ...0x5d, 0x4d,...! Prevous context was:
sp "4 WAKAZASLM",(4-W)40
:Disp "5 CLA

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17269972/AA.8XG

Thanks for any help Smile This is a TI-82 program I wrote many years ago and would love to take another look at.
I'm not the expert here, but I think the fault lies in that it's a TI-82. I don't think SourceCoder has the token set for the TI-82.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'm not the expert here, but I think the fault lies in that it's a TI-82. I don't think SourceCoder has the token set for the TI-82.
You would think, but .8xg is a TI-83+ group file. Smile I will try opening it up and seeing what that token might be.
That's what I'm thinking, too. The token 5d4d isn't valid for the 83, though it's also not valid for the 82. My guess is that it's actually a problem in the format.
KermMartian wrote:
You would think, but .8xg is a TI-83+ group file. Smile I will try opening it up and seeing what that token might be.

That's what I thought but I remember some issue with 8xg's a while back and thought SC2 auto-ungrouped those ever since so I didn't bother to mention that.
Kerm, for reference, I think the program this is happening in is AAWEAPONS in the group. This is what tokens tells me:
Disp "4 WAKAZASLM",(4-W)40
Disp "5 CLAMORE",(5-W)40
Tokens is just dropping out the unknown value. Hex editor gives me:
57 41 4B 41 5A 41 53 4C 4D 2A 2B 10 34 71 57 11 34 30 3F DE 2A 35 29 29 43 4C 41 5D 4D 4F 52 45
Which is:
WAKAZASLM*+.4qW.40?Þ*5))CLA]MORE

Note sure what's going on there, but hope that helps.

Just to note, that means there're problems in the actual file. Opening it in Wabbit shows the weird problems as well, and this at the CLA]MORE part:

I have "[minY]" as $0A.

Running it shows:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours