Great
 0%  [ 0 ]
I want this
 25%  [ 1 ]
Gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

The_Coded wrote:
So the project is on temporary Hold until my fall break in november, I'm focusing on school and Learning how to draw on the prizm.

feel free to add take away etc. to the code if I'm unable to do anything Very Happy...and at least look at the guys' code on codea that's on the first page on the pastebin thing
Learning to draw on the Prizm in what way? Anyway, based on some of the Lua errors you were discussing on SAX, I continue to think that you need a more solid programming background before you attempt a project of this scope. Writing some original C/TI-BASIC/Lua code of your own might be a good start, I think.
I couldn't agree more.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours