http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-02-13-katrina-report_x.htm?csp=24

Someone is in big trouble... Laughing
a! sounds good to me, just let me stay in a hotel for a while, while the government overpays my stay! a! you could like goto a really nice hotel if they over pay your reg one. Sweet. GOD BLESS AMERICA! MY HOME SWEET HOME!!!! lol

-Swivel
Almost as good as Cheney managing to shoot a hunter. SmileP
LOL! I saw that this morning! Laughing

They blamed it on the sun... Uh huh, sure... Rolling Eyes
I saw it on Google news...wow, how intelligent is that, anyway?
Not very...

According to Fox news, they had their very own medical crew there, with them! This country just wastes too much money on stuff like that... Mad
Wow, that's crazy. I agree/
KermMartian wrote:
Almost as good as Cheney managing to shoot a hunter. SmileP

He claims he went quail hunting. I think he went democrat hunting...

Cheney: Hey George, how about you and me go shoot us down some democrats?
Bush: I don't need to git myself involved in another scandal...

Yes those grammar mistakes were intended.
Anyways those of us who live down south know firsthand how screwed up FEMA is. The past two hurricane seasons have been very bad down here in Florida. Everyone likes two weeks off from school right? But take away electricity and it's a very different story. No computer for two weeks. And when every other electronic runs out of batteries, Home Depot runs out of batteries, and the gas lines are up to 8 hours long because people need gas just to run their generators, you know FEMA isn't doing their job.
I agree to that! It does get anoying.

About Cheney Cheney *Gun shot* *Gun shot* here. It does kinda sound interesting, but if the medical crew was with them the only thing stopping them would be if they bribbed them. And what about the one who was shot, he did not die and was talking to Marry poppins here just yesterday and is out of the hospital so I dont think its a set up.

-Swivel
No, he's back in the ICU because of a heart attack from pellets getting lodged in his heart. It occured to me on the subway today, and then I read the same thing in amNY today, that he might be charged with criminally negligent manslaughter if this guy continues taking a turn for the worse. Sad
And that's a bad thing? Rolling Eyes Just Joking All this administration needs is another blow! Laughing
Chipmaster wrote:
And that's a bad thing? Rolling Eyes Just Joking All this administration needs is another blow! Laughing

Well, it certainly would be bad for the guy who got shot. Razz
Maby Cheney got senile for a minute and thought that the *Republican Lawyer:)* he shot was fair game?
Ready - Shoot - Aim
whoah, the dead has been revived. major deja-vu here
You know, I'm kinda curious how people dig crap like this up and make a worthless post in it. Now some threads it can be easy to not notice how old it is, but this one dealt with a political issue, so the entire topic is evidence to its age....

So that just brings up the question as to WHY netham45 felt the urge to necropost Smile
I'm going to guess that he's been browsing through all of the old content on the site and this thread caught his eye; he didn't really look at the date, or if he did, he didn't factor it into his decision to post.
Hence the reason I said that this threads TOPIC is an indicator of its age, not just the post times. The hurrican katrina/Cheney shoots someone is really old news.
He makes more necroposts than I did (but after Kllrnohj pretty much yelled at me i stopped)
Harq wrote:
He makes more necroposts than I did (but after Kllrnohj pretty much yelled at me i stopped)

Yes, and I thank you for stopping. Its pretty annoying to see an old topic jump to the top of the new posts list, only to realize it was for a 1-liner that says next to nothing.....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours