So.. i've disappeared... or have I?

you might've noticed a lack of posts from me lately... dont blame me, blame my school... they blocked this site.. by the time i got it unblocked, my habit was broken, and i couldnt find interesting points to create in my head... but enough...

Well, hopefully i'm back... but we'll see...
well, what about walking in to town to post?

my school blocks this place also
i do walk to town... but they've been iffy... for some reason the DNS around here hates cemetech...
I get that too with my site. I find what help is to close firefox, and anything else using the internet, and then wait a moment or two, then restart them. Seems to work for me
Why would school block this site? I bet they are afraid this is a hackor's site, or that you will use the programs to cheat or something. America's school system is so close-minded. My school rarely prefers change. And they block the dumbest sites too.

Note: in hackor, o=e for some reason it got censored...
lol, I have some interesting censored's set up.

I hope you're back for good, Alex.
my school calls this site sharewares/downloads (I think they blocked it because I was going here so often)
ahhhhahahaha, wow, that's crazy. Very Happy
wtf? i coulda sworn i posted this...

http://www.vtunnel.com/

[I guess I won't delete it this time; I checked and it's a legal anonymiser. But please only this time. -Kerm]
You did. I deleted the post content. Again. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
You did. I deleted the post content. Again. Smile

honestly, thats what i figured, but i reposted it hoping you would actually look over it and realize its 100% legal with 100% legal uses Wink (our school actually blocks that site - and any search result with "proxy" "vtunnel" or such in the name, but this site, google, ticalc, hardocp, penny-arcade, etc.. are all unblocked, so i don't care)
Fair enough.
my school is one step ahead of us. I went to vtunnel today, and it was blocked (not a suprise). I guess my posting at Cemetech during school days are over Crying
Nooooo.... Sad If there's a will, there's a way. Smile
I'm out of ideas
rivereye wrote:
I'm out of ideas

portable firefox + proxy Evil or Very Mad
they have a public wireless which I use, plus, I am really lucky, the school computers have FF preinstalled. The only out of the network though is through a very strict proxy
This is getting into dangerous territory, guys...I might advocate a move to IM/email so I can close this topic.
I'll close it. PM me if you need it opened again