I am frickin happy right now. At long last I fixed a bug that made Doors CS crash when trying to scroll up. I knew within which 100 bytes the error was occuring, but try as I might I could find no typos or conceptual errors. Finally I spent a painstaking hour tracing the program execution byte by byte in TiLem, only to discover that my mistake was a SINGLE one-byte command reversed: I was substracting two variables instead of adding them because the IDIOTS at Texas Instruments made the VAT work @#%^@#%^#%^%$^ing BACKWARDS. GAR.. *sob* Anyway, it works now, so I'm really happy. Only really one more major bug to root out and DCS5.4 will be ready.
I am happy for you. Now if you could understand why the mem loss is occuring... Laughing At least now you know I am not insane or anything... Very Happy
Good for you! I know what it's like tracing through in the Tilem debugger. It's a royal pain in the @$$. Good luck on the next bug fix.
Ty, I hope this goes quickly, 'cause I'm tired of fixing bugs. I want to get to the app already! Smile
congrats Good Idea
I believe I've begun to narrow down the problem for the second bug, some kind of corruption of the VAT. Hrm...
sweet
Yup, hopefully I can find this one a bit faster. We shall see.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours