http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
"Every key of the Optimus keyboard is a stand-alone display showing exactly what it is controlling at this very moment."

yup, that keyboard is sweet. i first saw it back when it was still a prototype

course, it ain't gonna be cheap either Wink
a! Thats awsome, is this buyable? I woulkd definatly be interested in it. Thats an awsome keyboard. Wow........*Faints*.......

lol

-Swivel
Indeed, any idea how much it is?
swivelgames wrote:
Thats awsome, is this buyable? I woulkd definatly be interested in it. Thats an awsome keyboard. Wow........*Faints*.......

http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/answers/
Hmmm...they don't sound too reliable...
That is cool... I would say in 5 years or so, you will have a small panel, similar to what was on the star trek shows. If you haven't noticed, alot of different type of tech is based off of Star Trek? This just looks like a primative design of the controls that they use on voyager... Star Trek just doesn't use pushable buttons... Smile
TI-Freak8x wrote:
That is cool... I would say in 5 years or so, you will have a small panel, similar to what was on the star trek shows. If you haven't noticed, alot of different type of tech is based off of Star Trek? This just looks like a primative design of the controls that they use on voyager... Star Trek just doesn't use pushable buttons... Smile

Laughing Spoken like a true Star Trek fan. Smile
Well of course! Very Happy Besides, I think I am the only one here workin on a star trek game...

But honestly, the military is supposedly working with Anti-matter Laser cannons (I still don't know how they would contain anti-matter...), there is a university that was working on making a transporter...

I don't think there isn't a person out there that at least doesn't know something about star trek...
Laughing Very true. I think the correlation is that the stuff in Star Trek is awesome gadgets people would like to have anyway. Smile
Sweet! If I had that, I might be able to remember all the arcane shortcuts in all the programs I use (do the displays change if you hold down Ctrl, Shift, or Alt?).
Well, considering that it sounds like it's not done yet, I assume they could build in that functionality fairly easily. Smile
I want one of these. Surprised
WB, Chipmaster. Yup, I think we all do, if only it existed. Smile
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
Sweet! If I had that, I might be able to remember all the arcane shortcuts in all the programs I use (do the displays change if you hold down Ctrl, Shift, or Alt?).

the SDK is open source, so you could probably make it change the display on ctrl, shift, or alt

Quote:
(I still don't know how they would contain anti-matter...)

what do you mean? anti-matter has been created and can be contained using magnetic fields in a vacuum...
Yeah, a torroidal magnetic force works.,
I didn't know the complexities of it. Smile Thanks for telling me.
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I didn't know the complexities of it. Smile Thanks for telling me.

...sarcasm? I'm not quite sure... Confused
Not sarcastic, I simply did not know. Sorry for takin this off topic.
Oh, ok. Offtopicness is the spice of forums! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours