Hello, I have finally posted my projects here. Very Happy

First of all, Swords is done. (actually it was finished in December for the zContest) It was my first Axe Parser project, so if it doesn't amaze you, don't be surprised.

Swords 2 is also done, download it here.

Screenshots:

Swords (1)

Swords 2

Anyways, What do you guys think?
To download Swords: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=695
I had indeed seen the first Swords for zContest. The second looks great so far. I like the main menu better (although why Asm( in the background?) and it looks like tiles are smaller for larger maps. What is the planned AI for?
KermMartian wrote:
I had indeed seen the first Swords for zContest. The second looks great so far. I like the main menu better (although why Asm( in the background?) and it looks like tiles are smaller for larger maps. What is the planned AI for?

What about Asm( ? Anyways, the AI is for you to die. Razz (it is your arch enemesis)
Hmm, I guess it was an artifact of viewing that screenshot on my phone. Is the AI another sword, then, or what? Oh, and why are you typing out Asm() instead of just using Doors CS's Homerun? Wink
*Thinks of fighter fondly*

Looks rather nice, might be worth a try once I get TiLP and TiLem up and running.
Check out the demo here!
Will definitely check out that demo. Smile Any progress since then? How's this project going?
IT's nearly done, everything is coded, I'm just working on more levels. Very Happy
Well, I'd consider it done, but I am still open to suggestions.

Download link: http://ti-concours.com/programmes/1337730431/swords2.zip
Ignore that post above, NOW I have the completed version.
It included the source code, and the game as an app and as a program Very Happy

Download

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours