Hi,

Here's my second project (in fact it was made firstly).
This is and assembly game.

This is a clone of same game.
To win you need to destroy all the bubbles, but you can't explose a single bubble.

Features:
- There's 3 differents difficulty modes (2 colors, 3 colors, 4 colors)

The idea is inspired from bubble explode (ios) but this is not really the same game (not shape recognition on my game).

This game is a little bit harder to do than flip flop because I had to do a recursive function to explose the bubble. And a kind of bubble sort to move the explosed bubble from the bottom to the top (falling animation).

Here's the screenies :

(2 colors)

(3 colors)

(4 colors)
Oh man, I used to play this game on my HP IPaq! I wiled away many, many hours playing this game, congratulations on porting it. Does this require / permit a shell of any sort, such as Doors CS?
No shell is required.
The code is squished or unsquished (I don't know which one it is).
(The code is two time bigger but works without any shell.)

Just use :
Send(9PgrmSame

And it works Smile

How do you port a game to doors cs? There is probably an header to put as for ion or sos (if I don't make a mistake...).
Jawbreaker... the memories return... Looks nice!
contra-sh wrote:
No shell is required.
The code is squished or unsquished (I don't know which one it is).
(The code is two time bigger but works without any shell.)

Just use :
Send(9PgrmSame

And it works Smile

How do you port a game to doors cs? There is probably an header to put as for ion or sos (if I don't make a mistake...).
Oh wow, when you say TI-83 you actually mean TI-83. Very Happy The old Doors CS 5 header for TI-83 Doors CS programs is in the SDK that comes with DoorsCS 5, if I recall correctly; I'll look for it after lunch.
Binary + sources here :
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/445/44593.html

(Probably not the final version)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours