Spenceboy98 wrote:
It says,

Code:
makefile:16: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Seems that copying over the file here got rid of the tabs. Change all the spaces in front of the lines near the bottom that are "tabbed-in" with actual tabs.

Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `Spencer.g3a', needed by `all'.  Stop.

That is what it says now.
You did rename the source file to main.c, right? And everything is in that same directory (a folder in the /projects/ folder)? If so, I'm not sure what's wrong.
Now it says,

Code:
Spencer.g3a
make (e=-1): Error -1
make: *** [all] Error -1
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Now it says,

Code:
Spencer.g3a
make (e=-1): Error -1
make: *** [all] Error -1

The only thing I can think of is either you didn't copy the SC2.5 output code correctly, or mkg3a isn't working correctly because you didn't rename the icons to what I told you to name them to. If it's not the latter (if it is, rename them first), then could you pastebin the main.c code here?
http://pastebin.com/ZwwEGS4U

That is the main.c
well, you kind of screwed up the code. Here's a faulty line:

Code:
CopySprite(Spencer, 0, 0, 105);

it should be:

Code:
CopySprite(Scan10008, 0, 0, <width>, <height>);

Fill in the width and height, not just the width.
Ashbad, and don't you have to include the code for the CopySprite function? Or is it included with the SDK?

I mean this code:

Code:
void CopySprite(const void* datar, int x, int y, int width, int height) {
   color_t*data = (color_t*) datar;
   color_t* VRAM = (color_t*)0xA8000000;
   VRAM += LCD_WIDTH_PX*y + x;
   for(int j=y; j<y+height; j++) {
      for(int i=x; i<x+width; i++) {
         *(VRAM++) = *(data++);
     }
     VRAM += LCD_WIDTH_PX-width;
   }
}
Is there anything else wrong?
gbl08ma wrote:
Ashbad, and don't you have to include the code for the CopySprite function? Or is it included with the SDK?

I mean this code:

Code:
void CopySprite(const void* datar, int x, int y, int width, int height) {
   color_t*data = (color_t*) datar;
   color_t* VRAM = (color_t*)0xA8000000;
   VRAM += LCD_WIDTH_PX*y + x;
   for(int j=y; j<y+height; j++) {
      for(int i=x; i<x+width; i++) {
         *(VRAM++) = *(data++);
     }
     VRAM += LCD_WIDTH_PX-width;
   }
}

Good point, forgot that as well; Spencer, add that in right below the #include line.
Sigh... how did you want it to display any image if there was not even any code to write to the VRAM...
Ashbad, I think you're the master of incomplete code Smile
What do I put where it says, "const void* datar, int x, int y, int width, int height"
You let that be as it is; it's the declaration of what the CopySprite function asks for.
Command Prompt still says the same thing that I last posted.
Spenceboy98 wrote:
Command Prompt still says the same thing that I last posted.

Again, did you name the icons correctly?

gbl08ma wrote:
Ashbad, I think you're the master of incomplete code Smile

I am Smile with my own code it's usually more straightforward, but I always seem to post something that's sloppy when it's for others.
I named them Icon_U, Icon_S, and main.c
Could you please copy all of the information the command prompt shows after you type the "make" command and pastebin it?

(I hope you know how to copy from the command line; if I recall correctly, it's like this: right click, select "Mark", select what you want to copy, then press Enter. Then you can paste it anywhere with Ctrl+V)
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I named them Icon_U, Icon_S, and main.c

Okay... this is getting pretty painful. Could you please just upload your whole folder of stuff in a .zip file to somewhere like Dropbox? Then I can just build it for you, and tell you if anything is wrong.
I have downloaded dropbox. What folder do I paste the folder to?
Spenceboy98 wrote:
I have downloaded dropbox. What folder do I paste the folder to?

Somewhere in the public folder; then right click on it and try to get the link to it, and post it here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours