noelthebest wrote:
Second round starting soon !
The subjects are quite interesting ^^

EDIT : check your mails ! Very Happy

Graphing Calculator
Mail received! I must say that I'm a little bit confused about what exactly we need to do, but hopefully I'll figure it out once I see the reference implementation, assuming there is one in the email. Once again, because of deadlines it's highly unlikely I'll be able to submit something, but you never know. Smile Either way, good luck to all of the entrants.
http://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=8969&p=122250#p122250

New prizes ! I think an english translation will be done. Wink
5mn !
noelthebest wrote:
5mn !
I'm afraid I didn't have time to participate in this part. Did any of you complete your entries?
I just barely made my Axe and BASIC entry with two minutes to spare. I didn't do that great of a job on either .____.
Xeda112358 wrote:
I just barely made my Axe and BASIC entry with two minutes to spare. I didn't do that great of a job on either .____.
I'm hoping this portion of the contest isn't really too important relative to the other two, otherwise I'm hosed. Wink
Round 3 is 5 times more important. Smile
But round 1 2 can make the difference
noelthebest wrote:
Round 3 is 5 times more important. Smile
But round 1 2 can make the difference
Fair enough, my academic deadlines were unavoidable, so I won't live in regret that I wasn't able to complete Round 2. Smile Round 3 will last about one month, correct? I look forward to the subject!
Wait wait there is no subject for the last round : it's your own project.
Like for zContest in a way.
Cool, I will have try to really impress the judges this round... I have an idea for BASIC, but not Axe x.x
noelthebest wrote:
Wait wait there is no subject for the last round : it's your own project.
Like for zContest in a way.
Oh, there are no guidelines at all? Very Happy I have an idea for improving an old program of mine with an overhauled engine, is that allowed? Or does it have to be completely fresh?
It's one of your projects, even if you finished it 8 years ago you can submit it.
Only two things :
- PURE ti-basic, but I already said that I think ^^
- nothing too violent, no racism, etc. etc.
Sounds good. I don't plan on submitting the program exactly as it was previously released, though; I want to make it faster and better. Smile
coooooool o.o
I shall build Skynet in Axe...
Axe results are online... congratulations to Deep Thought and aeTIos.
noelthebest wrote:
Axe results are online... congratulations to Deep Thought and aeTIos.
Oh, were the TI-BASIC results for the first part ever posted? I was curious how Tic-Tac-Tank (and all the other entries) did in the first portion of the contest.
Wait, so, for Axe, do you have to have a new project, or one that we are currently working on/have been working on for a few months?
Parser Padwan wrote:
Wait, so, for Axe, do you have to have a new project, or one that we are currently working on/have been working on for a few months?
It sounds like you can submit any project, regardless of whether you have published it before or announced it before or worked on it before the contest. I think we should get Noel to confirm that once more, however.
That's it : you can chose any of your projects, but think about your originality score. Wink
By the way, TI-Basic z80 results will be published today I think. Very Happy
noelthebest wrote:
That's it : you can chose any of your projects, but think about your originality score. Wink
By the way, TI-Basic z80 results will be published today I think. Very Happy
Indeed, that makes sense. I assume your originality score will improve if you choose a previous project and make it much better than if you simply submit an old project of yours?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement