I'm hungry and have nothing to eat, but lots of ingredients.
Sarah wrote:

Ham sandwich: ham, mustard, bread. done.
Ashbad wrote:
Sarah wrote:

Ham sandwich: ham, mustard, bread. done.

If I wanted a sandwich, I'd have made one already.

I know how to make sandwiches at least. :l
What ingredients do you have? That would help with giving suggestions..
tifreak8x wrote:
What ingredients do you have? That would help with giving suggestions..

Lots of random stuff..

Update:
I'm making a chicken/rice fajita.

post merge by comic.
Easy Oven Fried Potatoes are AMAZING! You can cut them into thicker slices (anywhere between 3/8 to 3/4 of an inch; vary it some if you want variety), and you can use a rubber spatula to "brush" the butter on.

Just make sure to spray the pan first, and every 15 minutes use a fork to move them around a bit so they do not stick to the pan (they will a little though; loosen them off). When they start looking brownish, flip them all over, and do the same for the other side. It takes anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half depending on how brown/crispy you want them (If you cut them thick, they are hard to ruin, even if they get very brown).

... It is SOOOOOO worth the time it takes!!!
French Toast Waffles. Basically, take a waffle and use it to make french toast Very Happy Works with Pancakes too.
Put a little of lemon juice on a bread slice and that's it. Good, cheap and fast.
This is awesome too:

Chop up an onion and mix it with 1 pound of ground beef, and then brown it (in a pan or a skillet). Then mix in 2 cans of green beans (drain the water first!), 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, and 16 oz of tomato sauce (that's 1 full-sized can, or 2 half-sized cans); let it simmer for a bit to so that it all heats up. Serve over mashed potatoes Smile

... I recommend mashing the potatoes yourself (chop them up and throw into a pot of water; let it boil until they are soft. Then drain the water, throw in some salt, butter, and just enough milk to make them as soft as you want [I like mine kinda thick and chunky]. You can use a masher or just smash individual pieces with the back of a fork until it all becomes mixable). ... I refuse to eat "instant mashed potatoes" because after getting used to the amazingness of homemade mashed potatoes, those flakes are just nasty Razz

...Or you can attempt a Mexican Pizza:

Heat some oil in a pan (not too hot, or you will burn the oil!). Spread a thin layer of refried beans on a flour tortilla, and add some ground beef, cheese, salsa, etc. (or whatever taco-ish stuff that you want), and put another torilla on top. Fry that thing in the oil until both sides are as brownish and crispy as you like. You can add a layer of salsa and cheese (etc.) to the top of it as well (try to melt the cheese a little by doing this while it is still in the pan). It's easy to eat if you cut it up like a pizza (you may or may not want to use a fork) ... avocados are pretty amazing too (just sayin')!

...Or if you want something REALLY easy (but surprisingly amazing):

Cook some burritos in the microwave (El Monterey are really good). Cook some rice (1 part rice, 2 parts water; boil; then simmer until done ... or if you have a rice cooker, put in one-and-a-half times as much water as rice). Put the rice on a plate (salt it if you like). Cut the burritos into little pieces over the rice. Dump some salsa on there (Picante or Tostitos are both good brands); throw on some shredded cheese. Microwave it a bit more just to melt some of the cheese. Use a fork Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours