Yup, I'm feeling a little better today. We shall see.
So does anyone want me to add some more onto my tutorial a bit? I stopped at lists, there's a ways I could go with it...
Good. Smile

And once you get a couple things caught up, maybe you should... Or if you want to take a break from programming, then go for it. Smile You can't really call it complete unless you have everything in there... Razz
True, true. It could use a bit of stuff on matrices, GDBs, etc, and some tips and tricks might be nice. Perhaps if we all added a bit, we could make it into the official BASIC 1337 guide...
I wish I could help with that, but I currently have a list going for tutorials... Laughing
I know, I'm not going to get to it in the near future either. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
True, true. It could use a bit of stuff on matrices, GDBs, etc, and some tips and tricks might be nice. Perhaps if we all added a bit, we could make it into the official BASIC 1337 guide...

Especially when to use and when not to use them. Avoid that rule on the 2^6 Ways guide about 500+ pt-on() commands.
exactly! That's a perfect one to include.
Along with a link to the 2^6 guide, just in case.
And it is here. The latest tutorial port that I have been able to get permission for:

http://www.tifreakware.calcgames.org/2dsprite.htm

Whaddaya think?

Edit:

Axcho asked me to make a few changes, this shouldn't take too long...
Very nice, good use of my divs. Just one suggestion, run some random programs through SourceCoder to get the ASCII characters to copy/paste for -->, =/=, etc.
Yeah, I guess I should do that... And I can always locally host the images... Is there a way where they won't be blocky, more translucent to the background?
Not reliably; all the browsers render PNGs differently, and that's the only format with more than 1bit transparency.
I see... I guess I could do the background of the images to the same color... Since I am gonna go back and revise some of the tutorials to place the code within the <div> tags. Very Happy

Thanks again for it. Smile
Fair enough.
No problem, the pleasure is entirely mine. Smile
Next upon the list of tuts to do is the Realm of Zilak's asm sound routines for the 83+ and the 86 (yup, that's right, I am gonna start hosting asm tutorials Smile)

I also have 2 tutorials for the 89/92 series that I can post, plus whenever you get time to post the tutorial about 3d rendering, and elfprince's other tutorial...
OK, dealio. Will do.
You wouldn't happen to have any recommendations on any asm tutorials/routines that you think would benefit n00bs, do you?
Other than the ones you have, no. I think your asmrec list is pretty complete.
Ok. Thanks.

I am also planning on making pages similar to ticalcs basic page, where it lists the calcs and gives a description and information about the calc. Along with that, a small FAQ...

I have so many things I want to do, just got to figure out what I want done first...
I think the FAQ and calc page could be relegated to the background for now, being that most people looking for programming guides will already know what the calcs look like and how to use them.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours