Added to ticalc today:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/383/38329.html
Run it through sourcecoder and it's actually not 100% horrible! Granted, about half of the program is not necessary (time on calc? The clock was invented for a reason), but I saw some outputs without closing parentheses, so improvements are being made.
Hopefully this isn't the just first of many.
/me shudders in fear and loathing, then Rolling Eyes s Very Happy
well, I guess we are helping the community, or he found some tutorials out on the internet to help him
I referred him to the 1337 BASIC Guide at the end of that oh-so-fun topic on his forums. Maybe he actually read it.
ok, cool. I know I have looked through there and it has helped me so far. Lets keep up the good work
Smile I thought it would be amusing to refer him to a guide authored by the people he dislikes so strongly.
Has anyone actually put the game on their calc? I've only looked at the code, not actually played it.
I'm scared to download it to show support of it. I might just to see
Look at it's file page; I'm the only person who's downloaded it so far, and the only reason I did was to run it through sourcecoder.
I'm afraid to pollute my calc with such sludge.
I am affraid to download it on to my computer. And school computers can't access Cemetech
*rinses hard drive in antiseptic to ward off contagious program*
Actually, 14 other people downloaded it. Crying
yep, the other n00bs who create their programs download anything that looks like a game.
'Tis unfortunate. Sad
he didnt even included a readme...
yes it is, but it happens. I remember when I did such things
Back in the early days I sometimes forgot readmes...
Kevin posted at the same time I did, I was reffering to downloading everything in site, but yes, I did do programs without readmes
rivereye wrote:
Kevin posted at the same time I did, I was reffering to downloading everything in site, but yes, I did do programs without readmes

Ohhhh, ic.
14 in one day. Looks like most people have learned their lesson.
Hahahaha, so topical, the new article. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours