Me and my friend(we are both programmers) made an amusing video. It would be nice if you watched it. Comments would be appreciated.

http://youtu.be/_pKI6Mf4Dlc
That was... um... really weird.
Haha! Laughing We were bored last night. Smile It is supposed to be weird and funny. Laughing
graphmastur wrote:
That was... um... really weird.

Seconded. What. The Fuck.
Did you read the video description?
Yeah.... I don't really know what to say. It didn't seem very amusing IMO, it was more of a waste of time to watch. Sorry. Sad
I think it's amusing. It makes me laugh.
Spenceboy98 wrote:

It's just that it seems very 4th gradish humor to me; honestly I don't find some kid throwing a ball at another's face, and then the victim making obscenely immature grunts at the camera entertaining. I don't even really get what's going on in it.
Whatever.
Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:

It's just that it seems very 4th gradish humor to me; honestly I don't find some kid throwing a ball at another's face, and then the victim making obscenely immature grunts at the camera entertaining. I don't even really get what's going on in it.

I am lazy so I will quote someone else and then not say anything new.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours