the screen highlights and it doesn't ask where to save it
Do you have Autosave checked? If so, uncheck it Smile

EDIT: Also, reading back through, it seemed you mistook = as setting a variable equal to a number (some languages do this). In TI-BASIC, = simply tests if two values are the same. 1 means true and 0 means false. Likewise, the other logical operators follow this syntax. → is what you use to store to variables in almost all instances.
Thanks that helped because it worked
Awesome! I knew I had done something like that at some point when I first got WabbitEmu just to see what it did.
now how do you put pictures on here
You will need to upload it somewhere, I guess, then use [ img][/img] tags
but the question is where?
Um, I'm not sure :/ I don't post around here much, so usually when I post about a project, I already have the images on other sites :/ Hopefully somebody can give a better answer than I :/
Hopefully this will work.
(I may change the name though)

<edit>
It works horray!!!!!
Looking good so far, well done. Keep us posted on your progress.
Ok. Right now I am working on making the levels and then I'll probably work on saving and continueing the game (that includes controls)
*insert music that plays when mario dies here*
My calc reset so..... I pretty much lost all my hard work on it so I shall abandon this project and work on something for the Prizm that I should get any day now.
aw. sorry to hear that even though I just bumped into this project.
It's always important to backup your progress frequently. You can always backup your data in your computer if you have a link cable, or group file if you have no choice.
We were having a power outage when it happened, and with nothing to do I worked on the program. but it decided to reset as I was trying to use a different program.
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
We were having a power outage when it happened, and with nothing to do I worked on the program. but it decided to reset as I was trying to use a different program.
I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't have sufficient backups stored, and that you had to learn that lesson the hard way. You have no copies anywhere, including grouped in your calculator's archive memory?
If you archived it at least once, DrDnar's Archive Undelete may be able to recover it.
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/411/41128.html

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours