wow!!! Im member #35.....out 224, and I joined in March to volunteer with gCn/DCS, although Id visited before that...membership really boomed this year
I am #9, and I got an email on it, but I have enjoyed every moment of it
Yeah, there has been a bit of a boom, escpeically with the blockland stuff, source coder, and that wifi project (which doesn't look like anyone is posting in anymore...)
true, now who could be considered active out of that group of 224, maybe 15 of us if you stretch it
yeah...

I just realized I was the first person after Kerm to sign up to the forums. Smile #3 for me. (Kerm is #2, dunno who is #1)

Anywho, back to learnin php! Very Happy
it is a guest account
also, you are #2, we are going off the member list above
Ah, I thought we were talkin about how long we have been here. Smile
TI-Freak8x wrote:

it IS sorted by joined date Wink

#34 for me
Kllrnohj wrote:
TI-Freak8x wrote:

it IS sorted by joined date Wink

#34 for me

man, you beat me out by one....funny that we are both working on gCn...
I'm #1 and #100-something - the other is a backup account in case I majorly screw up something and can't sign in with my main account. Smile
Haha, Kerm is always prepared.
but why did he wait until member 100 something to do this?
I guess he's not too prepared. Rolling Eyes
And what kind of mistake would prevent him from signing in with the main account? I can't think of many offhand.
who knows, but it can also be used to test permissions
True.
I'm #49. I didn't realize how early I'd joined until just now.
Kuro wrote:
And what kind of mistake would prevent him from signing in with the main account? I can't think of many offhand.
Messing around with the database.
I knew I was early, but didn't think I was this early, as in over 200 members after me
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Messing around with the database.

Meaning deleting his own account? That would be hilarious.
It's mostly when I wanted to test new styles - if you change an account to a style that's not configured correctly, you get a nice fat PHP DB access error with nothing else on the page, hence the backup account.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours