Well, instead of dreaming with those calculators, where are they ? And where are the admins of the zContest ?
And contra-sh does not answer to my MPs on siteduzero.com, even if he is often connected to the site.
mdr1 wrote:
Well, instead of dreaming with those calculators, where are they ? And where are the admins of the zContest ?
And contra-sh does not answer to my MPs on siteduzero.com, even if he is often connected to the site.
I don't know how trustworthy the other administrators are, but Contra-sh seems like a stand-up guy to me, so hopefully he'll let us know where we can give our addresses for the prizes soon. Smile
For all winners : do not forget to send your adress !!
http://tiforge.info/zcontest3/?a=postcom&t=billet&id=22
Thanks much!
Hi,

Admins are not dead, just taking holidays Smile
And in fact I was the only one which was active, deeph is maybe dead Smile

Quote:
By the way, I don't know what happens on the website of the zcontest : since every winners are waiting for receiving their ti and giving their adress, all the admins leaved the site. Do you know what for ?

Huh, just let me the time to contact the person from TSP.

Quote:
Yeah, I actually was hoping to get the 84.fr, but I cannot complain

Grand Champion is not chosen yet.
Where did you see that it was decided?

But in any case he will be able to refuse the nspire cx if he prefer a ti84+pocket.fr

One more time thank you all !

See you soon.
KermMartian : please send me by pm your mail and you irl adress Smile
Contra-sh: I will certainly do so. Smile And if I happen to end up with an Nspire, I certainly won't complain ... Wink

Edit: Sent.
Ah, I saw this, sorry:
Quote:

1er : Zeda avec Grammer 2 qui remporte la TI-Nspire CX CAS.
2e : KermMartian avec SandPaper qui remporte une TI-76.fr
Wow. Kerm getting an Nspire. Wait..... Are you going to burn it? Or otherwise dismantle or make it unusable? Or will you actually use it since it is free...
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
Wow. Kerm getting an Nspire. Wait..... Are you going to burn it? Or otherwise dismantle or make it unusable? Or will you actually use it since it is free...
Nobody says I'm getting one. Razz If I do, though, I would use it to play with some Lua, try to interface the connector to do interesting things, and of course play with Ndless and see what might be done with that.
Ok good. haha. Sounds fun.
Xeda112358 wrote:
Ah, I saw this, sorry:
Quote:

1er : Zeda avec Grammer 2 qui remporte la TI-Nspire CX CAS.
2e : KermMartian avec SandPaper qui remporte une TI-76.fr

Désolé, c'est moi, je croyais que c'était la meilleure note qui remportait le gros lot.
Still, all of the prizes are amazing, so I will not be saddened in the least Smile
Xeda112358 wrote:
Still, all of the prizes are amazing, so I will not be saddened in the least Smile
Very much the same here too. Smile
Here are the final results of the zcontest.
And finally zeda wins the CX, but you can refuse it for a ti84+pocket.fr (then mdr1 or deep thought could have it if they are interested in)
I would say that all the project were totally crazy and it was very difficult to judge them.
As promised, the 2 best projects per category will win a calc.

BASIC :
1. worms land par mdr1 (36.5/40)
2. midnight par ztrumpet (31.5/40)
3. pendu par noelthebest (30.5/40)
4. minesweeper et calcul étape par étape (27/40)
5. absolute madness par deep_thought (26.5/40)
6. racing for victory par noelthebest (25.5/40)
7. mario par rizoom (25.5/40)
8. hellrift par metalocif (25/40)
9. menu par zeldaking (24.75/40)
10. timsn par trotithuthur (24.25/40)
11. physic jumper et calc tron (24/40)
12. chasse par noelthebest (21.5/40)
13. mathpackfinalfinal par aes_sedia5 (20.25/40)
14. zutils par rayquasa (19/40)

mdr1 wins a ti84+pocket.fr
ztrumpet wins a ti76.fr

HYBRID :
1. Simul 2 by Deep Thought(36/40)
2. Pokemon Topaze by Hayleia(35/40)
3. Gravity guy by Squidgetx(34/40)
4. Helico by Ryzum (33/40)
5. Swords by Parser Padawan (32/40)
6. Muse Inc by YeongJinCool (31/40)
7. Graviter by leafiness0 (30.5/40)
8. Squareball by Stefan Bauwens (30/40)
9. Robogun by Epic7 (29/40)
10. Grammer Run by YeongJinCool (28/40)
11. Snake by Ryzum (27/40)
12. GraphKey by Matreytefontias (26.5/40)
13. Grammer Tetris by Suromone (26/40)
14. Spaceship Games Matreytefontias(25.5/40)
15. Escape by trothithuthur(24.5/40)
16. Blackjack21 Now9434(18/40)

Deep Thought wins a TI84+pocket.fr
Hayleia wins a TI76.fr

ASM :
1. Grammer2 by Zeda (37/40)
2. SandPaper by KermMartian (35/40)
3. Oilcap by Contra-sh (33/40)
4. Legends by Nanowar (30/40)
4. Speed by Contra-sh (30/40)
5. Plet by DrDnar (29/40)
6. Monopoly by Chickendude (27/40)

Zeda wins a TI NSPIRE CX CAS
KermMartian wins a TI76.fr

Our Grand Champion is Zeda for her Grammer2 which is really an incredible and very useful project !!!

One more time, thanks to our sponsor TSPromotion (http://www.boutique-calculatrice-ti.com/) which support us and offers these incredible prizes.

Thank you all for you participation and see you next year for the next zcontest (with some other incredible prizes Razz).
Awesome! And I would very much like to use the CX Smile I have asked about it and it seems really neat! (backlight, C, Lua, BASIC)
You mean *Backlight, Lua. It has no C and no BASIC. Wink

Congratulations to all of the winners and to all of the contestants. It was an honor to be a part of this contest. Contra-sh, thank you also for the excellent email you just sent me; you clearly put a great deal of work into it.
There's no Nspire BASIC on the CX? I thought there was...

And now that Ndless 3 is released (today), C is back on the Nspire!
There's no such thing as Nspire BASIC, unless you mean that poor sort of language that has no I/O commands at all.
It's basically a super stripped-down version of TI-89 BASIC. Also it has C/ASM, as of today, but we all know this will only be the case for one or two months.

Anyway congrats everyone! I'm gonna have to give those entries a try at one point (although I already tried Sandpaper twice)
Hmm, but as long as I don't upgrade my OS, will it remain possible?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours