Hey, anyone else use this? Fun stuff (free), and it doesn't need a $5000 computer to run on. I think i saw elfprince13 on there (might be mistaken though). It reminds me of the days of me and like 20 friends in the same room playing halo, it was like a lan party before i knew what a lan party was. This also helped me decided to upgrade my computer to play Battlefield 2. (The Shippment of parts is comming tomarrow from newegg) Also as a side note it was named by some random website the 3rd best freeware game of 2005. Another random though, its still in beta, but I've only found one bug, and it was an easy fix.

EDIT: If you do happen to use it my name is mikwit007 (Mikwit was taken, those korean bastards jk)
wasn't me.....chances are it was another LOTR freak.....
if you are going to refer us somewhere, a link is appreciated
Topic is basicly the link, but sure http://warrock.net
rivereye wrote:
if you are going to refer us somewhere, a link is appreciated

Topic anyone?
I meant one you could click, I am lazy and hate typing in URLS
rivereye wrote:
I meant one you could click, I am lazy and hate typing in URLS

copy+paste?
Just being annoying here, but wouldn't it have been easier to type the url then post a response? Very Happy Just Joking
picky picky picky
I hate putting things in the address bar I only use once
I don't know if this applies to other browsers, but in opera you can just highlight warrick.net and then context menu into "Go to URL."
Yeah...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours