I just installed a couple of H@cks on my forum.....I tried using Coppermine for a gallery, but I was having some trouble so I added stuff directly to phpBB to make a more flexible system.....test out my forum and see what you think...there is a link in my sig
Lookin' good. They're called "mods", btw, which gets rid of that nice red censoring. Smile
thanks....I see rivereye joined Smile
I joined and posted. You need a better skin though. Smile
the problem is with all the mods I've installed, I'd have to manually reinstall them on all myother skins too....thanks for joining Smile
yeah, easymod ROCKS, try it
rivereye wrote:
yeah, easymod ROCKS, try it

I couldn't get the stupid thing configured....
ok, oh well, that happens
Ill make some themes of my own using the current moded one as a template for the mods....
heeeheee....check out my new theme....sort of an eyestrain
can't read the text
rivereye wrote:
can't read the text

fixed it Very Happy

EDIT
===
just testing the censor here.... haddock h@ddock h*ck H@ ck ha ck
ok, cool
I just made a dark green/brown theme
Speaking of themes, I'm thinking of getting the site all over to templates and making an easyload black, white, and maroon template for those with slower connections - any comments?
yes!!!! thank you!!!
Fair enough. In order to do that, I'll have to convert the site pages into templates - anyone feel like helping? Smile
ouch Sad I did have an idea for the page though, its in the topic for "225 | 200 | 450,000 | Doors CS 5.4 Progress"
OK, I'll go check it out. For now, consider this topic back on-topic. Smile
Kerm, could you provide help with the issue outlined here?

http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?showtopic=4239&hl=

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours