http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=8874

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm soooooooo going to do this...
i think i've found my lifes calling...

come and join me on my toothbrush crusade!
think of what could be done with 8 or 10 batteries, they would need a warning, do not brush teeth with this
That is pretty cool...
*cries*
xlibman wrote:
*cries*

Laughing I know what you mean...do you *really* need to lacerate your gums 8x faster? Very Happy
If people will buy solar-powered flashlights they're certainly silly enough to try this. Laughing
I guess I don't understand the point of it all. Confused
Not much of point to it anyways. That's partly what makes it funny.
Well, actually, it's to save you money; why buy a $100 toothbrush when you can overclock a $6 to the same specs as the $100 toothbrush?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Well, actually, it's to save you money; why buy a $100 toothbrush when you can overclock a $6 to the same specs as the $100 toothbrush?

cause those $100 ones also claim to be pumping sonic waves into your teeth to clean em better Wink (eg, the sonicare toothbrushes)
Or to have a "pulse" (Oral-B). Rolling Eyes
Kuro wrote:
Or to have a "pulse" (Oral-B). Rolling Eyes

the oral-b PULSAR toothbrushes (the ones that claim to have a pulse) - are infact manual toothbrushes. They don't have rotating bristles or any of that stuff (they do have an AAA battery, but it doesn't power any moving bristles, so maybe it does "pusle" something into your mouth?)

Not sure about you, but i'd rather NOT have a toothbrushing shooting waves into my teeth.....
Or you COULD just use a regular toothbrush and floss...
could, but who would want to do that
rivereye wrote:
could, but who would want to do that

i use a regular toothbrush....(no floss tho) - its one that came free with a box of toothpaste Laughing
I have a Sonicare, it's definitely much more than an overclocked circular toothbrush.
I've taken apart my old toothbrush, which I just recently found out was perfect for this mod Very Happy I'll be OC'ing this weekend...ph43r
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I've taken apart my old toothbrush, which I just recently found out was perfect for this mod Very Happy I'll be OC'ing this weekend...ph43r

Oh dear... /me sighs Rolling Eyes
OMG-this idiot knows nothing about overclocking!Overclocking deals with modifying the clock speed of a processor- all he is doing is adding voltage to the motor. Ever wonder why they didn't do this from the factory? I myself have stolen the motors out of them to power XMODS-the motor may be able to handle the power, but the flimsy plastic connection parts can. Leaving it on for extended periods of time-or stressing it out-WILL burn up the motor in an "overclocked" toothbrush. People just don't have any sense these days.

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours