Nintendo has full rights to sue PETA for their moronic actions. I find this really stupid. Stuff like this makes their mission statement look stupid. I saw it on Yahoo too.
mobutu4 wrote:
Nintendo has full rights to sue PETA for their moronic actions. I find this really stupid. Stuff like this makes their mission statement look stupid. I saw it on Yahoo too.

I agree fully. Perhaps the orca thing is an okay mission for PETA, I seriously think they are way out of line over a video game and tarnishing nintendo's image...
PETA is a complete and utter joke... just read what follows in this link:
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-sea-world-peta,0,4481871.story
and yes I don't endorse animal abuse, but if a chicken gets fed steroids until its legs snap I have dinner. I don't agree companies should do that, but I have dinner... and PETA overreacts to things like that. They claim that pigs have the intelligence of a three year old child and should be treated like human beings. Its ridiculous... so people just take things too far... and until every starving child has food in their stomach, and every neglected child is taken out of their current homes I could careless about animals... Graphing Calculator
Star Trek IV: Save the Whales!
thatguy13 wrote:
and yes I don't endorse animal abuse, but if a chicken gets fed steroids until its legs snap I have dinner. I don't agree companies should do that, but I have dinner... and PETA overreacts to things like that. They claim that pigs have the intelligence of a three year old child and should be treated like human beings. Its ridiculous... so people just take things too far... and until every starving child has food in their stomach, and every neglected child is taken out of their current homes I could careless about animals... Graphing Calculator

If you care about sustainable food and feeding every child, start promoting vegetarianism. Animals are much less efficient and far more wasteful than plants at producing edible and nutritious food. Nice try though.

Quite frankly, what you're implying is offensive to me personally.
allynfolksjr wrote:
thatguy13 wrote:

If you care about sustainable food and feeding every child, start promoting vegetarianism. Animals are much less efficient and far more wasteful than plants at producing edible and nutritious food. Nice try though.

Meat is an important part of a balanced human diet(there are essential amino acids you can't get from plant matter). That said, it is much less efficient to produce than plant-based foods like fruits, grains, legumes, nuts, and vegetables(you need to grow lots of corn or grain to feed cows which in turn provide something like 50% of the original nutrients of the corn).

Even still, I like my cheeseburgers.
allynfolksjr wrote:
thatguy13 wrote:

how are you offended?
I know you guys are talking about something important, but I'm new here, and can't seem to find my way to the program maker...
Djames516 wrote:
I know you guys are talking about something important, but I'm new here, and can't seem to find my way to the program maker...

go to projects tab. click Sourcecoder 2.5
back on topic:

http://www.wlwt.com/r/29953256/detail.html

Now they're giving away fur coats. Granted, they're donated coats from people who've abandoned furs, and they're going to homeless people, but still. I'm beginning to think these people are bi-polar.
Haha, fur coats. You'd think they'd give them to Mario's "Raccoon."

Djames516 wrote:

Welcome Djames516. I think your referring to SourceCoder, as pointed about by JoeYoung.

For future reference it's preferred to post a new topic if you need help, not in another topic about an unrelated topic. SourceCoder topics go under the "SourceCoder" Sub-Forum. If you didn't know of the "program maker" as you referred to it, posting in the "General Open Topic" sub forum is perfectly fine.
Dshiz.. what? Just.. what? So first they are against Fur coats, and now they are giving it away?

it.. what?
qazz42 wrote:
Dshiz.. what? Just.. what? So first they are against Fur coats, and now they are giving it away?

it.. what?

My thoughts exactly. I actually don't think this is a truly centralized organization anymore, but a series of separate and autonomous chapters with the same overall goal, but with their own independent projects and operations, similar to the Bajoran Resistance movement in Star Trek DS9.
Peh, I expect them to fall apart soon, then. This is assuming that the amount of crazies who would join dwindle...

Also, where was PETA when poor Dusty the cat was being hit and is now sent back to the old owners?
Djames516 wrote:

What the hell? Don't do crap like this.
Acronym for PETA-People Eating Tasty Animals
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
Acronym for PETA-People Eating Tasty Animals

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH Like I haven't heard that at least a thousand times before.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours