Andrew09 wrote:
What is cyclic properties of data type in c? Explain with any example.

Unfortunately C doesn't have a way to natively rotate an integer without using inline assembly. If that isn't your sort of thing, it's possible to create an orobouros-like circular linked list using pointers. This data structure may cause problems when coupled with a GC malloc that uses pure reference-counting. Fortunately for you, the most popular GC malloc for C is the Boehm GC, which uses a reachability analysis and so should work fine with orphaned circular data structures.

Garbage In, Garbage Out.
Sadly, spam (signature). But for the sake of discussion I'll quote the post into Chronomex's reply.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Sadly, spam (signature). But for the sake of discussion I'll quote the post into Chronomex's reply.
Thanks for catching and cleaning it, comicIDIOT. It looked like it was going to be spam from the topic title to me, so I'm glad you got to it first.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours