It was awesome!!!!!! 5/5 the only stuff they changed was the chase to the stone table to make it more cinematic.....great casting, and the special effects were insane....definitely a must see.

EDIT: I fixed your grammar & spelling so I didn't have to cringe when I read it. --Jon
Yeah, I must say it was not bad, even though I'm not a big fan of the book or cartoon.
Thanks for the decringing Jon. Smile
I'll have to check it out, this is one of the movies I've been wanting to see but just haven't gotten to lately.
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
Yeah, I must say it was not bad, even though I'm not a big fan of the book or cartoon.

Cartoon??? you mean the old BBC version? or is there something else....I love C.S. Lewis, although not as much as Tolkien
I think it was BBC.
I must've sat and read the series in about a week in 2nd grade...<3ed them.
Yes, BBC made it, and truthfully, I liked that version better, mainly because humans in beaver suits is 10x better than CGI beavers.
Hmm, I'll have to check it out. What movies are on my list

>This
>King Kong
>...? suggestions?
I found it slightly boring, but good nonetheless. It kinda pales in comparison to other movies I've seen (war of the worlds, star wars, etc.).
Kuro wrote:
I found it slightly boring, but good nonetheless. It kinda pales in comparison to other movies I've seen (war of the worlds, star wars, etc.).

Hmmm, interesting... I shall probably check it out anyway though. Are they doing the other books in the series too?
Probably not for a while, although I wouldn't expect it.
actually, I think they are planning to do 6 out of the 7 books.
i just thought the movie was OK - a bit slow to get started, and nothing was really "great" in the movie

3.5/5
Yeah, definitely.
Jonathan_Pezzino wrote:
Yeah, definitely.

You agree with the positivity or the negativity?
3.5/5.5-ity.
the movie was mainy about the message, not the effects.
patl411 wrote:
the movie was mainy about the message, not the effects.

So you liked it then?
i havent seen it yet but i kno like all the symbolism used in it. its all about the bible if u didnt kno
Yes, I see it as mocking the Bible in a way. The symbol for God is "Deep Magic" - how laughably true!

Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours