I am sure it will do it again, since it did it to me 4 or 5 times in a row... Smile

I will see if I can get it now, let you know very shortly...

Once this error occurs, it will take up up to 4000 bytes of memory!! I still haven't figured out where it goes... Sad

A RAM reset seems to bring it all back just fine...

I really hopes this helps...

Edit: Stupid cpanel put it in as a . JPG not a .jpg... I hate sites pickyness...
Shock oh wow, that is uberfunky. Definitely a rigview issue. I see the scrollbar at the side (kinda) and a pokeball split in the middle. What's the program icon for it?
Quote:
What's the program icon for it?

What do you mean exactly?

Also, I didn't take a pic of it, and I am hoping that you have tried the game, but after you press a key on the title screen, and then go to the main menu, it deletes the N in New...

And if this is a rigview problem, how come everything works just fine, and there is now gaping hole in the memory when not run in dcs? Confused

Not blaming, I just really want to know...
My guess would be rigview and DCS are sharing memory they shound't be somewhere. Fear not, I shall investigate thoroughly.
Well, I hope this doesn't take you too long, you have had plenty of set backs already...

You could always just say that using DCS with a rigview program causes desktop problems after the game is run... Smile Wink

And you didn't answer what you were talkin about on the icon...
Well, I saw what looked like a pokeball in the garbled image, so I was wondering if that was from your title screen or the program icon.
Oh, the main game uses a giant pokeball as the icon for dcs... Smile
Yeah, I just got it finally oncalc and am trying it, so I see that.

Edit: Hmmm. If I just select Quit, no garbled screen. If I go to New, I get a memory error and then going to 2nd-mem ALSO causes a memory error Exclamation
time to pull the batteries, that is interesting, you could manually acrhive things with the catalog if needed
Archive all progs and do a mem reset, log amount of RAM. Unarchive the few progs that need to be unarchived (Pokemon, ZDW, thetaPOKE, etc.) and try running again. After getting the error, note amount of RAM loss, how much is it?
I can't tell - going to 2nd-mem crashes Very Happy
Write a nostub program to tell the amount of free ram. Idea
...or just use calcsys to run the romcall and check the answer.
I think I'll do that. Smile
It doesn't crash my calc... Confused
Do you get that memory error though?
I lose about 4000 bytes of mem after that error, but it doesn't crash anything...
Sorry, I don't mean crash, I just mean I can't get to the mem menu. Smile
That is what I mean, it doesn't do anything abnormal, besides lose 4000 bytes of mem on my calc, so that is what has me curious...
Does it unarchive anything before the place where that crash occurs? Do the item(s) add up to about that size?

Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours