Who here still dresses for Halloween? If so, what will you wear as a costume this year around? I'm still up in the air as to what I'll be going as, but I assure it will be interesting, as always, and will be accompanied by a picture or two eventually Smile

EDIT: last year I was a Closet Monster (meaning I wore whatever spooky stuff I found in my closet the day before)
Um, I never really dressed up...ever...so sorry...
I'm going for "Angsty Teen #12" this year Razz (Read: I'm going in normal clothes).
well, let's see. this year I am not going trick or treating, but let me see if I can remember my previous costumes

2010: Simon Belmont from Castlevania
2009: Banana
2008: Death Very Happy
As a young child through a young teenager, I dressed up as a train engineer, since I did (and still do) love trains. I had overalls, my engineer's hat covered in pins and buttons from railroads I visited, and a lantern that I made from a milk carton, black construction paper, colored cellophane, and a small bulb and 9V battery. In my teenage years, I was a pirate, complete with black cape-y shirt, belt, cutlass, and earring.
KermMartian wrote:
As a young child through a young teenager, I dressed up as a train engineer, since I did (and still do) love trains. I had overalls, my engineer's hat covered in pins and buttons from railroads I visited, and a lantern that I made from a milk carton, black construction paper, colored cellophane, and a small bulb and 9V battery. In my teenage years, I was a pirate, complete with black cape-y shirt, belt, cutlass, and earring.

Dress up as Kramer this year! Laughing
I'm going as steve jobs.
I'm not going trick or treating but if i had to dress for something it would be nyan cat (because he's cute but veeeerrrrry creapy with his rainbow crapn' thing that he does)
Oweng: what does that require, just rimless glasses and a black mock turtleneck? I heard the company that made the ones he liked sold out shortly after he passed away. Spud, what would a nyan cat costume look like?
KermMartian wrote:
Oweng: what does that require, just rimless glasses and a black mock turtleneck? I heard the company that made the ones he liked sold out shortly after he passed away. Spud, what would a nyan cat costume look like?

Probably something like this:

Wow, that's quite impressive. Very Happy Seems like it could also be mistaken for the gay-rights cat. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours