I am not sure when the forums at http://revsoft.org/ went down exactly, but revsoft seemed dead since then. What actually happened was that our hosting agents (Kevin and Jim) decided to leave us and seal themselves off. This renders us unable to access any data from the domain and the old forum is pretty much gone. So Madskillz and I were searching for ways to make a comeback somehow and here it is, still in it's infancy: http://revsoft.tifreakware.net/. This is a subdomain hosted by -you guessed it- tifreak on a good server with plenty of bandwidth and space. I made a complete redesign of the forum template and I hope everyone likes it.
What is bad is that apparently all backups are lost and you cannot imagine what masses of pictures, programs, documentation and *gasp* forum posts are gone now. It's all terrible, but maybe YOU can help us by contributing to our new forums. Revsoft has always been a place for talented people between Assemblers and Zelda. Maybe come by and have a look! See you there.

PS: We are still searching for interesting people who would like to become revsoft team members! Just write a PM to me or Madskillz.
Hey NanoWar, good to see you again, and I'm very happy to hear that there's a resurrection of RevSoft in the works. Smile I'm sorry to have recently learned about JimE abandoning you guys without passing on the domain and hosting. Sad
D: I used to visit revsoft to keep up with wizards' updates. Not to be self-centered and derail the topic, but what is the status of Wizards as of now?
I miss all the updates on Zelda.

Glad to see RevSoft making a come back, though Smile
Well Zelda. It seems that Spencer is focusing on WabbitStudio real hard. I dont know if he touched ASM in a while.
qazz42 wrote:
D: I used to visit revsoft to keep up with wizards' updates. Not to be self-centered and derail the topic, but what is the status of Wizards as of now?

Wizards' status is "as always" or also know as "super slow progress, but not dead" Wink .
yay! At least some progress then Very Happy

I can't wait until I can see the new wizards system Smile
NanoWar wrote:
Well Zelda. It seems that Spencer is focusing on WabbitStudio real hard. I dont know if he touched ASM in a while.
Aww, I'm very sad to hear that. I was hoping his would be the one out of all the Zelda projects to actually be finished. Maybe he can push Buckeye to fix some of the multi-calc / linking / resource usage problems with Wabbit that pushed me back to PTI. Wink
Quote:
Wizards' status is "as always" or also know as "super slow progress, but not dead" Wink .
Yay.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours