Ok does the code in Players post work just to draw the line?? Or what would that code do exactly. I give up with mine for now and I think I will use that one If I can.
For now, just use Menu.

Code:

Menu("<prompt>","<menu item",<lbl to go to if this item is selected>,...)

EDIT: Until you have your custom menu completely done, that is.
Why would he do that? He already has a decent looking custom menu, so I don't really see why he would want to use the standard Menu().
Yes I did not see that. thanks. souvik. I would not use regular menu. as is I am using a getkey Text( menu. I like it better than menu but It is not my final form. I want it to look cool. not look normal.

Also thanks for the compliment souvik.

At the moment I have this code. For some reason I have an infinite loop just after the getKey->K but right before the If K line. Not sure how. but I press any button and it just redraws the first box... Maybe you can find it. I have looked at that for awhile and cant figure it out.

Code:

:While 1
:ClrDraw
:AxesOff
:0→Xmin
:94→Xmax
:0→Ymin
:62→Ymax
:Text(3,17,"FIVE PACK OF MATH
:Text(14,3,"ALGEBRA
:Text(14,45,"CALCULUS
:Text(24,3,"TRIGONOMETRY
:Text(24,60,"VOLUMES
:Text(34,3,"CHEMISTRY
:Text(34,45,"ARCHIVE STATE
:Text(45,20,"MADE BY AES SEDIA5
:Text(55,20,"CEMETECH.NET
:Line(15,61,76,61
:Line(15,61,15,52
:Line(15,52,76,52
:Line(76,52,76,61
:Repeat K
:getKey→K
:End
If K
Then
:Line(15,61,76,61,0
:Line(15,61,15,52,0
:Line(15,52,76,52,0
:Line(76,52,76,61,0
End

:If K=105
:1
:If K=35
:Then
:Line(1,49,1,41
:Line(1,49,31,49
:Line(1,41,31,41
:Line(31,49,31,41
:Repeat J
:getKey→J
:If J
:Line(1,49,1,41,0
:Line(1,49,31,49,0
:Line(1,41,31,41,0
:Line(31,49,31,41,0
:0
:If J=105
:2
:
:
:
:If K=25
:Line(18,8,18,0
:Line(18,8,66,8
:Line(18,0,66,0
:Line(66,8,66,0
Repeat L
getKey->L
End
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:If Ans=1
:Text(1,1,"THE FIVE PACK OF MATH
:Text(7,1,"MADE BY AES SEDIA5
:Text(13,1,"ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
:Text(19,1,"PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY
:Text(25,1,"OF THIS CODE WITHOUT 
:Text(31,1,"MY EXPRESS PERMISSION
:Text(37,1,"YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT THE
:Text(43,1,"WWW.CEMETECH.NET FORUMS
:Text(49,1,"OR EMAIL ME AT
:Text(55,1,"KINGRJ554 AT YAHOO.COM
:Pause
:If Ans=2
:Asm(prgmZZARCHIV
:UnarchiveprgmZZALGEBR
:prgmZZALGEBR
:ArchiveprgmZZALGEBR
:Asm(prgmZZARCHIV
:0
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

This one works less than my old one at the moment, but I think it will take less space in the final form.
I just skimmed over your code, but it looks like you should remove the second "End" here:

Code:
:Repeat J
:getKey→J
I dont think so because the first End ends the repeat the second ends the IF then statement that the repeat is inside of.
Hmm, I didn't see that. In your While 1 loop, it looks like it repeats here:

Code:
:If J=105
:2
:
:
:
, so any code after that doesn't get executed.
That would do it. Let me try now.

Works. So I edited the code above to remove that END. now I cant move boxes. I should be able to move up and down. That is all for now.

Ok all fixed for now.

Would my system of using Ans to decide which code was run work?
Love the overall look.
To make the file easier to download and install, or transport, I suggest taking out the separate program runners, and just inserting the code and having only one program. There's a very quick way of coping code with the ti83/83,,, first open the edit screen for you program, and scroll to the part where you want the code to be copied to, press [2nd] rcl, then click on the program you want, and it will insert every bit of code from the program you selected, to the main program, where your cursor is.
Also, I think it would be neat if you used a cursor pointer instead of a box selector ( like on a PC ). It would give your program the extra slick look, along with your already great functionality Smile
Overall, I love the program and I think it looks great!
The only thing is. There is already a pointer GUI and that is DoorsCS. I like to stay away from the doors Look and feel and make it my own. Also That would be pretty difficult to write in basic. I only have till December first to enter this into the contest. Also. I have the seperate program runners because my programs take up almost the entire ram. So I had to separate it and archive and unarchive each program so the calculator does not crash. I might program the pointer look later but for now I have to stick with the boxes or I will not have it done on time.

Thanks for the feedback.
Understood. How much ram does this program need? D: lol
There are five programs. Trigonometry takes 2341
Chemistry takes 1139
Calculus takes 1014
Algebra takes 2056.
Volumes takes 3134.

So it does not take the whole ram but most of it. I am slowly optimizing.

The menu so far takes 1123 and it is far from done.
For those of you that may be curios or want to play with my menu here is the newest version. Still far from finished but there should be no errors. (unfortunately there is not much that works right now.)

Download it here

Edit: Update:
Got my menu about 3/4 of the way done. Just a few small tweaks then then it is all finished.
Need some help on this part.

Code:

Solving for Continuous Exponential Growth.

Input "INITIAL AMOUNT",N
Input "RATE OF GROWTH",R
Input "TIME",T
Input "FINAL AMOUNT",F
If NRTnot(F
Ne^(RT)->F
If NRFnot(T
(N-F)/R->T
If NTFnot(R
(N-F)/T->R
If RTFnot(N
F\(RT->N
//Please check my work for above.

Non continuous
Input "INITIAL AMOUNT",N
Input "INTEREST RATE",R
Input "TIME",T
Input "FINAL AMOUNT",theta
N(1+R)^T->theta

//Not sure how I would rewrite this part?? I need to rewrite it so Every variable can be solved for.

Big Update. Worked on a couple of the other programs. My menu is all finished and working properly. (With Weregoose breaking my brain, as usual) So you all can download the new beta programs Right Here

Thanks for all of you are helping.

All of this code is not finished yet but Most is. Also a lot may change once weregoose gets his hands on it. Have fun.

Edit: Added the readme to the download.
I've corrected your french version of the readme Smile

Quote:
Tout d'abord merci d'utiliser le MATHPACK 5 béta développé par Aes Sedia5.

Pour commencer : envoyer tous les programmes vers votre calculatrice.

Les programmes nommés MATHPACK et ZZARCHIV seront stockés dans la ram.

Tout le reste est automatiquement archivé (tous les programmes débutant par un 'Z')

Puis il vous suffit d'exécuter MATHPACK qui démarre le menu puis de naviguer entre les différents programmes à éxecuter. Une fois le programme selectionné, pressez simplement le bouton correspondant à la fonction que vous désirez utiliser. Ensuite, suivez les instructions à l'écran.

Si vous constatez des problèmes/bugs veuillez me le reporter à l'adresse :
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163996#163996

Ou écrivez-moi à Kingrj554@yahoo.com. Ou vous pouvez m'envoyer également un message privé par l'intermédiaire de cemetech.net.

Merci d'utiliser MATHPACK 5 beta.

Un merci spécial à Weregoose pour m'avoir aidé dans l'écriture de mon code, et pour les autres élites Ti à cemetech.net

Aes Sedia5
Thank you so much Contra-sh.
Anyone that was participating in the beta test. If you found any problems please let me know ASAP so I can fix it by December 1st.
Ok I can't get it working...

ERROR: SYNTAX

The focus when I do GOTO is on :
The error seems to be : setUpEditor LMPACK

Sad
I reuploaded a file that should have fixed that. Did you redownload my latest file?
Where is the new version?

With the one I downloaded on zcontest project page I have errors.
Firstly, it seems you tried to "Unarcive" (no "h") . Quite curious but even after resending the file always this mistake.
Then it seems mathpack menu try to work with "ZZclean" instead of "ZZZclean".

I firstly tried to correct this but it seems there always another error Smile

Errors :

- programs names are not the same as called (ok I have corrected this)
- recall pic1 but I have not pic1 (ok I've made a StorePic Pic1 before)
- Error syntax on a perfectly correct ClrHome. If I delete this line, error syntax on ClrDraw, if I delete it error syntax on PlotsOff and on and on...
Probably some other unarchive/archive problems (is it possible to unarchive a non archived progs? Or does it throws an error?)

I can't find quickly the last error syntax. The individual files works (zzalgebra by example).

My modified version (not working) : http://david.nathalie.perso.sfr.fr/calc/vrac/

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours