I suddenly have this error: The current transfer failed. A retry may be successful. (8C010000). I click retry a million times, unplugging and replugging the cord and calculator as well, cleared ram and did a garbage collect. (Btw I have a ti-84 silver edition.) Nothing at all! Please help! - Cheers! Smile (What good games are for the Ti84 silver edition?)
Combatstx, you have unfortunately encountered one of the many, many bugs that the combination of the TI-OS and TI-Connect using the Direct USB cable produce. On my current laptop, all three USB ports and my TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition produce similar errors, and each time you try to start a transfer, Windows decides the attached USB device has malfunctioned. This leads me to believe that TI-Connect is not the only part of the problem. At any rate, have you considered giving TILP II a try?

Also, with regards to great games, check out some of our favorites, and make sure you also have Doors CS. Wink
Arghh... TiLP II can't find my device! Any other options? Sad
Did you use another cable? Did you use other USB ports? Did you try another PC?
I would recommend spending the $13 on this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEXAS-INSTRUMENTS-TI-GRAPH-LINK-TI-GRAPH-LINK-USB-CABLE-LINK-NOS-/200998095941

I have -never- had a connection issue utilizing this cable.
doesnt Tilp require a filter driver? did you install it?
tifreak8x wrote:
I would recommend spending the $13 on this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEXAS-INSTRUMENTS-TI-GRAPH-LINK-TI-GRAPH-LINK-USB-CABLE-LINK-NOS-/200998095941

I have -never- had a connection issue utilizing this cable.
Yeah, the SilverLink will invariably solve your problems, and it works with all newer calculator models including the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition. Of course, it would be nice if the Direct USB link would work more reliably. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours