Should periph8x be resumed?
Yes
 100%  [ 6 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

periph8x - TI-84 Plus/Silver Edition USB keyboard/mass storage peripheral driver
http://brandonw.net/calculators/

yes. And along with it I would like emu8x to be made to work with calculators missing ram `-`
Can you be more specific? We generally frown on first posts that are just links and/or video with no text or elaboration. For people who might not be familiar with it, what is Periph8x, and why should it be continued? Are you volunteering, or do you somehow think BrandonW should be petition to find time in his amazingly busy schedule for it?
I remember BrandonW saying that the way Windows does read/write caching which wouldn't work well on a calculator, so I don't know if this is still possible. Also, BrandonW has been really busy lately, and he might not have time to resume it.
Yay for Linky
sorry Kerm
No, I'm not volunteering I was wondering what the communities opinion was? This would be a good project for the community to work on since Brandon W is busy.
This would be very cool, but BrandonW has lots of work to do.

EDIT: The community has other projects to use. Also, gratuitous use of emoticons does not serve your post well.
EDIT2: Thanks Smile
I'd like the HID keypad portion of this program to be finished...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours