lol, you guys are gonna get a kick out of this:

I had stopped playin aod82 for a few days, and then went back to it last night. I remembered being in the tower, and being on the second floor, but not much else. Well, I go to the room that I knew something had to be there, and nothing was, so I checked my map, and there was supposed to be a boss there. So I spend about an hour, going through my code, seeing what was wrong, checking list values, etc, and then I thought, wait a tick, didn't I already beat him? I check and sure enough, I had.

I had wasted that hour for absolutely nothing... Laughing I felt like such an idiot... Evil or Very Mad
Laughing ROFL! Nicely done. Very Happy
Yeah, and I found two more bugs, both having to do with the village program and shops, and of course, both bugs were taken care of. The game is progressing along nicely... Smile

I have been giving some thought about makin an 84+ only version, utilizing the clock...
What would you use the clock for?
A timer like most other rpgs have. Smile I could make one now, I guess for the 82 on up, but makin it use the clock functions would make it different then the rest of the versions...
Right, and the 83+ would crash when it ran across the functions. Smile
If I do do it, it will be a while in the future...
Well, if you happen to do it in the past, it's be nice to know how you got there...
kirb wrote:
Well, if you happen to do it in the past, it's be nice to know how you got there...

lol Laughing with a Telephone booth of course
Bah... <_<

I mean it will be a long time before anything like that is ever implemented...

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours