As a few who frequent the channel know, I've been having some issues with Pokemon code. The exact problem is my inability to DelVar L6 when I'm done using it. I've even tried shrinking it via 1->dim(L6 to no affect.

I'm wondering if it is possible that somehow L6 is being protected, even if it isn't archived? The parser keeps kicking back a Syntax Error.
Have you tried using ClrList instead of DelVar?
ClrList also throws the Syntax Error. :/

Any other thoughts?
Hmm, are you coding this on a calc or a computer? If it's on a computer, the tokenization process might have converted L6 to "L" and "6", instead of "L6".
Tokens is converting it to L6 properly, was the first thing I checked, and just rechecked.
Hmm, that's pretty strange. I would do a RAM clear and try it again, it seems that either the parser is screwing up somewhere or L6 is corrupted.
Yup, sounds like corruption of a symbol table somewhere to me as well. I second Souvik's suggestion.
Sadly, a RAM clear doesn't work. If a corruption is the issue, then it has to be Celtic2's fault. I posted the code up in my member sub forum, do you think if you looked at it, it might tell you something in regards to this problem?
Would you be able to test the same thing under Celtic III/Doors CS on another calculator and see if it errors out the same way, or doesn't the code translate that way?
Can it be deleted via the memory menu?
No issues deleting L6 once the battle system is no longer running, I can Delvar it just fine without errors in another program after I exit the battle system. and I can just as easily do it from the memory menu.

@Kerm: Sadly, the code is no where near the same, from what I know. I never really looked too closely at C3's syntaxes. C2 uses theta to know what function is being called, Str0 for the name of the program, Str9 for certain functions to paste data or recall data, or take on errors, and Ans for which line to look at/write to.