Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Actually, lafferjm, don't bother. I duplicated the error. Strangely enough, it has to do with the new SAX feature I added. Easy enough to fix, hopefully.
*bump* Bug fixed, and at the same time fixed a similar bug whereby SAX would disappear while using SC2.
Sad I'm still having problems with that bug.
EDIT: Never mind. It acted buggy at first, but a reload fixed that. It must've been Opera.
The problem was in an associated Javascript file, so refreshing reloaded the JS file.
If you have matrices in your program in the Source Coder, then, for example, "[A]" will be optimized to "[A".
CalcMan06 wrote:
If you have matrices in your program in the Source Coder, then, for example, "[A]" will be optimized to "[A".
Very Happy ROFL, now there's something to fix!
optimized message still doesnt work. The optimized message says that there was an increace in the number of bytes. It seems that it is counting the parts that it is removeing along with the parts it is adding. I see you fixed the list bug.
c_plus_plus wrote:
optimized message still doesnt work. The optimized message says that there was an increace in the number of bytes. It seems that it is counting the parts that it is removeing along with the parts it is adding. I see you fixed the list bug.
Yeah, I thought I got that nipped in the bud, but people have been saying it recurred. Bah humbug.
Just FYI, When parsing a program, it no longer displays the name of the program next to the arrow... Just thought you would like to know...
tifreak8x wrote:
Just FYI, When parsing a program, it no longer displays the name of the program next to the arrow... Just thought you would like to know...
Yup, I've been slowly integrating multicalc support, so things may work on and off. All the major functionality should still be there though.
Hmm, which calcs are you shooting to have SC parse?
73, 82, 83, 83+, 83+SE, 84+, 84+SE, 86, 89, 92, V200.

Edit: fixed that name issue.
Ah, cool. Maybe once that gets completed, you will get more people to use it. ^.^ Then maybe people will like you more. Razz
Hey now.... Sad
Anyway, I'll be doing some random updates, but major progress probably won't occur until I finish DCS6, as I said on UTI.
Whenever I click "Save And Export", it gives me a ton of errors on every line of my program. I know that my program is okay though because I programmed it on calc and then parsed it using Sourcecoder.

Here's the first few lines of code:


Code:
:"FALLING  PIXEL  v1.0/83+
:ClrDraw:AxesOff:FnOff
:0→Xmin:94→Xmax
:{-}62→Ymin:0→YMax


Here's the first few lines of errors:

Error on line 0 at "...1...".
Error on line 0 at "..."FALLING PIXEL v1.0/83+<BR>:ClrDraw:Ax...".
Error on line 0 at "...FALLING PIXEL v1.0/83+<BR>:ClrDraw:Axe...".
Error on line 0 at "...ALLING PIXEL v1.0/83+<BR>:ClrDraw:Axes...".

Help please? Thanks.
>.< Drat, I forgot to fix the exporter again after I added partial TI-89 support. Sad How important is it?
It's not real important to me that it gets fixed right now, more an issue of convenience (I don't have much time to program this week anyway). But it's been doing that for about a week now and I thought maybe you were just working on it or something. But yeah... Sourcecoder is awesome and it would be great if you could get it fixed sometime.

Thanks again.
OK, I'll see what I can do tonight on it. I was still jiggering all of the new functions into place over the old framework, so there are probably other areas too that are still buggy.
ok, I had a small error when I tried to make it indent my program, it added 2 at certain points where the 'If' was on a different line then the 'Then'...it kind of messed me up because I thought that I had forgot a few 'End's...well just to let you know, I would post the code as an example but I don't have it anymore...
Eeems wrote:
ok, I had a small error when I tried to make it indent my program, it added 2 at certain points where the 'If' was on a different line then the 'Then'...it kind of messed me up because I thought that I had forgot a few 'End's...well just to let you know, I would post the code as an example but I don't have it anymore...
OK, I will check that out. Did it still tell you that the number of Ends was correct though?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 29
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement