I will get some more photos of it, if its still out there tomorrow.
Get one of his little hedgehoggy face!
Moar pictures! I second the request for a hedgehoggy face Very Happy
I third the request, and add that you should paint him blue...
Same here, and earlier when I saw this I immediately got side-tracked then went watching hedgehog videos on Youtube.
DJ_O wrote:
Same here, and earlier when I saw this I immediately got side-tracked then went watching hedgehog videos on Youtube.
+1
Awww, that's so cute! I fourth (fifth?) (sixth?) the request. Smile
In that case I second it, it looks like a rock from this angle Razz
Yesterday Pizza said he was unable to grab more pictures, but I too hope the little hedgehog reappears. Smile
Is this a wild hedgie?
It is a wild one.
Want moar hedgehog photos!
Will Pizzaboy ever post more pics? Unknown...
We should launch this in a model rocket next...
DShiznit wrote:

That would be horrible! Sad
souvik1997 wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

That would be horrible! Sad

Actually it would be fun, for both us and the hedgehog. My dad did this before on a smaller scale with grasshoppers, and they always came back for more. As long as you do it right, there's little to no danger to the animal. It's just an exciting ride.
That's in violation of NRA policies. Nothing live should ever go up in a model rocket.
seana11 wrote:
That's in violation of NRA policies. Nothing live should ever go up in a model rocket.

Oh, well in that case, F**k the NRA. My dad has broken every single one of their rules, and had fun and learned a lot doing it.
cute

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours