for those with a psp-v2.6 i have made an rss feed and i would also like to hear what your fav. songs are.

well if u have a psp go to the web browser and enter www.blsource.tk and then click the rss2.0 gif

hope u enjoy!
i got a PSP, downloaded the new update, but haven't installed it yet, lol

maybe once i do i'll check out the feed....
Cool, very neat. One day, perhaps everyone will have PSPs instead of Blackberries... Very Happy
PSP's r teh 1337 shiatZ y0
Plus they have an incredibly powerful graphics core for a portable device.
yeah, but its best feature is the huge beautiful screen...dr0000ll
Too bad that huge screen drains massive battery. Razz
Ill just wait for gCn thank you very much Smile (PSPs cost too much Sad)
Hehe...speaking of which... Smile
has some new development arisen of which I have not yet heard?
No, I was curious how Kllrnohj and you were doing. And yes, I know I need to rewrite the backend to fit the new schema. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Too bad that huge screen drains massive battery. Razz

5 hours is plenty Laughing

Quote:
No, I was curious how Kllrnohj and you were doing. And yes, I know I need to rewrite the backend to fit the new schema.

I haven't really done much, because since the gCn-php is the first thing a client (and server) connects to, it would be hard to program around that - just like i need to know the various commands the gCn-php will use, so as to program THOSE in - and it is hard to program around such large blank spots Very Happy (oh, and i need to talk to you about client-server communications/commands)
What about the interface? Smile
And yeah, I know I need to do that *sigh*
the interface won't take long to make at all, so i'm not worried about that. The "beta" versions will use the same GUI as the client/server wxWidgets example, as i will be directly modifying that

I currently plan to have the servers create a new thread for each client....
OK, fair enough.
OMG, there are 7 guests online... Shock

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours