So, I decided to give GlassOS a buffered line drawing routine. I found 2 on wikiti, and, well, I can't use them. The first one had problems with it using SMC. I tried to use iy, but it didn't like it as it needed to change the sp.

The second one... jp c,$+3+2+1... I converted those, but it uses a lot of ret's and djnz hops. I changed the ix to iy and change the gbuf, but it just starts jumping everywhere.

Are there any notable routines Question (Faster than sdcc Question)

<edit>

JUST after posting, the second function on wikiti worked, but the first one still doesn't work...
So does that mean you have no problem after all? I have a very fast line routine in Doors CS that a few people have asked for and received, and a few other people have taken without permission, so if you'd like to look at it, I'd be willing to share.
Well, I would like to get the first one working. Can anyone confirm that the first one on that page is fine? If so, then my conversion sucked Razz
AHelper wrote:
Well, I would like to get the first one working. Can anyone confirm that the first one on that page is fine? If so, then my conversion sucked Razz
Yup, that looks correct to me. Good luck getting it to work.
Thanks. Must have been the porting :-\

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours