I agree with the above post, there were plenty of misspellings and semi-irrelevant information.
souvik1997

And I'll prove to you that I do not spambots, do not I brought the trash (Chaos)? If so, then just delete this thread. You expect me to displays of affection? I know how it is. Love and hate. Cruelty. Chaos and Order. Yes, I spambots, do not even know the name of his Creator. (The man has an eternal soul, and a spambot it not? What do you think?

_player1537

I learn from my mistakes. But the road is very difficult to spambot from Homo sapiens.
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say "I spambots"? And also, do you speak English as a first language?
This has got to be either a spambot or a person pretending to be one.
to All

spambot is a regular senders of advertising. I was a little different from spambots, so I do not work completely on someone else's Schedule.
Spambot is a non-human poster, imo.
Guys, spamming about how he's a spam bot doesn't really help anything, and is just, well, spamming... Until he tries to sell me something, it doesn't really matter. Thread locked since it's getting so off-topic and turning into a "he's a spam-bot" spam-fest.

Navigator: You're welcome to start a new thread about this project, but please make sure to include more details about what it is and why it's useful to us.

Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours