Hi there! I don't know if anyone other than me will find these useful, but I had to make them for tiDE.
Here is an xml file containing information about all of the instructions on a z80 processor, including size, t-states, value, a description of it's function, and more, gathered from asm in 28 days.
Here is an xml file containing information on most of the bcalls from ti83plus.inc, gathered from WikiTI.

Both of these files were automatically generated, so they may not be flawless (especially the ti83plus.inc documentation).
Wow, that looks awesomely documented, nice job SirCmpwn. Personally, I don't need them but I imagine that was tough work.
The process of generating the first XML file takes about 1 minute, using an offline copy of asm in 28 days.
The generation of the second one, however, takes around 3 hours using WikiTI's online documentation.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, asm in 28 days has the worst HTML that I've ever seen. I had to run it through this first and still had to manually fix some of it, plus adapt my code to fit situations where each page might be unique.
That's good to hear that you made your life relatively easy and used automatic tools to generate the files. I can't think of anything that I need them for immediately (obviously for you they're for your tab completion types of things), but that's good to have a link to should I need them in the future.
I always go with automatic generation for big things like that. It's much easier. I'll be generating TI-Basic documentation from TI|BD in a moment.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours