in order: middle and not touching other tiles on top and bottom, touches grass above, touches grass below, touches grass above and below, single peak
cool! thanks! and was a correct about the door?
yeah, but you can choose to change the other 2 to any of the 3 original ones you want Wink
Ashbad wrote:
Here are a few I made for you:

The large tree is ripped and formatted shamelessly from another game, TaNF, but it's my game so I think I'm allowed to go against my own copyleft Wink

And, for the mountains, I made different forms so that they can be placed along with surrounding grass and still look great.
Nice job on those, Ashbad!
Hey Ashbad, would you mind making sprites for grass left of mountains, left and right of mountains, right of mountains and the corners? Thanks!
I can't do do for a little while today, but when I get home from school sure Smile
cool, thanks! Smile
Sorry it took so long Sad Here they are:

In the middle the 3x3 square are the normal ones with side and corners and the normal middle one, to its right are the vertical single width ones, above is the single peak, to the left of that is the horizontal single height mountains, and to the far far bottom right are the inside corners Smile
Thanks a lot! Smile And no problem about the late timing, I was in Italy without internet anyway. Smile
Hey, I wondered whether someone could create me please a ASM Hex-code? I need to recall pic 11 in xOr logic without modifying the braph buffer, just the normal scree. If that is possible it would be awesome! Of course I would give credits. Thanks!
xLib has a function for this. It would be: Real(3, 11, 2, 1). http://tinyurl.com/69hte8u
It modifyes the graph buffer, but I need one that doesn't. KermM said that would be possible, i think.
Oh, I see what you are saying now. Not sure how you would do it, maybe ask AHelper.
I would do it if I had the hex code with det(20,HEXCODE
I need it for better grayscale.
You could store the current contents of the screen into a Pic variable, then recall that after the real() statement.
well, that wouldn't do it, coz I have to recall evry second line pic 11 in XOR logic to get flickerless grayscale, and as I have to modify pic 11 in graph buffer it flickers a bit. If I have now a possibility to recall pic 11 in XOR logic without modifying the graph buffer it would not flicker.
Could someone still please generate such a hex-code, even if you don't get exactly what I need it for? Thanks!
Well, as this program is quite dead I wanted to ask wheather someone wants to adopt it..... Smile
I got a better idea: as it is very complicated to get how it shall work I just need a graphiker, someone who can make sprites, tilemaps and maybe think of some secrets in the hole map, e.g. secret tunnel. Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Well, as this program is quite dead I wanted to ask wheather someone wants to adopt it..... Smile
Noooo, don't abandon it after you made such progress on it! What's stopping you from working on it yourself? Lack of time?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours