When I leave it running in my memory for a long time it starts to behave abnormally

It either crashes

Or in when you go to memory-All Everything is duplicated and most of the things have ??????? as their name

I'm running it on Ti-84 plus Confused
Try resetting your RAM, that usually fixes most problems. Also, which version of Doors CS 7 does this occur on?
I am using Cs7.0

Plus if I reset then my programs get erased thats why I went to Memory and found everything is messed up there
Sounds like an assembly program screwed up your VAT. Archive your programs or back up your data and reset the RAM.
Can't archive either it just quits to main screen

This happened to me multiple times before
Back up your data, and reset the entire memory (RAM and Archive). Not being able to archive programs is a very bad thing, but I don't think it's Doors CS's fault.
Than who's?
It's probably an assembly program that you ran. What programs did you run before this happened?

EDIT: Also, did you ever hide any programs and create new ones with the same names?
Oooh, that's a bug I've experienced quite a few times! Very Happy More or less triggered by filling lists to the brim with a program, which corrupts the program and sometimes (if it's an archived program) the archive itself, which screws up the memory menu and the such.

Tell me - are you using 2.53MP or 2.55MP? You can find out by going to [2nd] [+] [1].
Obliterate and Mario

Also Document DE 7
2.53MP

EDIT: Downloading 2.55
No no, don't even continue! You should downgrade to 2.43. It lacks Mathprint and the scrollback features, but there are much more stable and useful applications and programs that could make up for it.
Please don't double post. You know how to edit posts, so edit your previous post before posting another. (If it has been within 24 hours of the most recent post of yours. if someone has replied to your post, you may post again, but if it is your posts, twice in a row, within 24 hours, edit your post.)
Lordcorvin wrote:
2.53MP

EDIT: Downloading 2.55
Ah, that's one of several known bugs in TI-OS 2.53MP, a very poorly-written and hurriedly-released version that has a host of bugs. When you get your OS downgraded, you should also grab either Doors CS 7.1.1 or Doors CS 7.2 Beta 1, both available on the Doors CS wiki. You should also Introduce Yourself when you get a chance!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours