How do I start/stop the recording?
Press the [BACKSPACE] key on your keyboard to start it, and when you are done press [BACKSPACE] again.
Then drag it to an image uploader?
You don't drag it, you use the upload form that your uploader provides.

sucess!
Any questions and/or comments?
It starts out slow, then once your score reaches 10 it speeds up, and then 20..speed up, and speed up and 30.
Every bar of blocks that pass you equals 1 point.
Should I upload this to the archives?
Looks good, but a little too easy. Smile Maybe you could have it display more columns of obstacles on the screen instead of only one?
That would be a good idea, at the moment I have not optimized at all I will use an array for the blocks to display more, because as it was my first game I have used just variables. As edited above it does get faster with time. Any other suggestions?
I think to riff on Souvik's speed suggestion, perhaps start it at the second-slowest speed instead of the slowest? Or add a difficulty where you start at faster speeds instead of having to pass through several levels before you reach challengingly-fast speeds?
That seems to be the problem, speed, so I will change the code to arrays, add more blocks, with faster speed. Also I have a question:
When you compile using Axe parser there is a list of the compilable programs, if I wanted to make a duplicate of the program, to change them differently, I used Doors to copy, but the second program doesn't show up in the compilable programs, even when I changed the output program name.
*Mega bump*
Well, this post has been unused due to my lack of projects, but I am trying one right now. It is a prizm program but it a project, so I will tell you all about it. I know it will sound impossible for a basic program, but I am making a C++ program editor and will compile/run the programs, so far I have the editor down, so you can edit/save (1) program (at the moment) and I am going to work on the compiler tonight and the next few days to come. This will not be a project I will not give up, but will become a great success. I know it sounds hard to believe but due to prizm basic using many string commands this is possible. I will continue to post more on my CCOMPILE program and will ask any questions that arise.
Oh, also how do you run a program from a prizm basic program?

Edit: sorry I asked that, I should have looked around first, it is
prog "name", that will make life easier for this program.
New question, when using the input command (?) can you get any of the extra symbols besides the ones when you scroll up on the catalog menu? That would also help ALOT.
Thanks for all the suggestions, answers and help. I will get a screenshot of this when I figure out the prizm emulator.
That is probably impossible, unfortunately. I don't think you can make a Casio Basic program to create .g3a files, and compiling would be really slow. Also, how would you be able to use libraries?
That I know, but alas all is not lost. My program editor saves the whole program to a string (at the moment), I know this will take alot of memory, but the prizm does have alot. Also the compiler is not really a compiler it will just take the string and output what it needs to. But it is nearly impossible, it will take a while to sort out all the complexities, so this will take a while before beta release. So don't worry (too much) Souvik, I have planned that far. *maybe*. Also compiling is going to be pretty slow.
I'm afraid I had to reject your latest archive upload, calcman; it needs to be zipped with a readme. Smile Please resubmit when you fix those issues.
Last night, being bored and not being able to fall asleep, I made a new game called Roadtrip... here is info. (It is a Ti-Basic program)

Objective: To get to your destination (Miles Left:<=0) before tries=0
-Controls-
2nd: Push
Bonus: +1 try
???: Random#100-999
Re-Push: Re-Push
#: Miles+#
-Other-
Game based on chance, good luck.

Any suggestions? Comments?
Nice and simple. Smile
I have started another project. A clone of the worlds hardest game, for the ti-84+se. If you have never heard of this game. www.worldshardestgame.org is where you should go. So far due to many moving parts, I have only done 3 levels, in the past 4 days. Well here is a screenshot.

Please tell me what you think.
Any comments/concerns please post.
Wow, that looks really cool! Great job. I assume this in Axe, right? If you want, we could help you make a pure ASM version. Smile
Yes, you are correct, it is in axe. Asm would be nice, but I am afraid I am not that familiar with z80, but I would love to do it in Asm.
Related to this project, is there any way to compress level data, and decompress at run time? Because so far these three levels are up to 8000 bytes! Sad Sorry about the double post, can I merge the two posts together?
Yeah! Finally a "The Worlds Hardest Game" for the calc! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours