Just tried it now Smile it plays well, but I have no idea where the hell I'm supposed to go in the beginning of the game, so I played for 15 minutes and had to quit Razz
go sleep in bed. Wink
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
go sleep in bed. Wink

herp, of course Wink and then the laser is disengaged. But, THEN what, is what I'm trying to figure out.
get out via going to left?
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
get out via going to left?

Neutral

You know, I have played more than 15 minutes of video games in my life before... obviously I know that after a laser blocking my way is disengaged , I should go that way. I'm trying to figure out how to get a gun, and where I should even be trying to get to in the ship.
ah. Go search around (I think you go right at some point). You'll fight a boss (pi). defeat him via getting on top of the moving platform and jumping down on him. and you get a gun.

I'm the first one to beat the game (other than ztrumpet) Very Happy
Ask me again if you're stuck again.
Hint: The way to the first boss is to go down as deep as you can, until you get to the acid lake. From there, go up.
I'm glad you think it plays well.

yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
I'm the first one to beat the game (other than ztrumpet) Very Happy
Ask me again if you're stuck again.
Yup, you are. Very Happy
Midnight Final Release

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/444/44487.html

Midnight is a RPG/platformer with tons of replay value and is one of the most advanced games ever coded in the TI Basic language. Featuring a dramatic storyline with numerous cutscenes, Midnight is unlike most other calculator games. There are bosses to overcome, numerous rooms to explore, and several powerups available as you progress through the game. I hope you have a wonderful time playing Midnight!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours