it is a hardware issue at the moment. None spare for a server
I wish I could temp-ban my parents...
that could be fun to do. Ah well, what can one do really.
legally and cheaply, not much Laughing
true, but to get to my mother, all I would have to do is buy a WRT54G router, and then I am incharge and can have some fun (that is, until my mom tries to log into it).
A mute switch would be even better Rolling Eyes

P.S. I was reading the beginning and I saw that your dad has M.S. =\ My grandmother died from serious M.S.
Yeah, it's gotten pretty bad now; he wears a leg brace and an arm brace and uses a cane because now he can barely use the left side of his body Sad (and I think it's seriously affecting his mental capacity; he can't remember as well/thinks incoherently) The only semi-positive thing out of all of this is that now we can park in the handicapped parking spot Razz

And a little unrelated, I swear my mom must've gotten hit in the head recently or something, because lately it seems that she has IQ-- and violent mood swings.

Quote:
A mute switch would be even better

Actually, temp-banning them and not having them around entirely would be ideal...
IT would be entertaining to watch them yelling but nothing coming out >.>

Also, my dad had a stroke about 8 months ago, now he can barely use his left arm, but it is getting better =D
We get to park in the handicapped spot to Razz
I need to make a timer in my sig to remind me when I get to move out for college (and give myself a reason to live ph43r)

Currently it's around 9 months.....................................................................a.
wow, 9 months in a place you don't want to be, that has to suck.
rivereye wrote:
wow, 9 months in a place you don't want to be, that has to suck.
Ha, nine months is nothing. [Try about 5 to 8 years of purely torturous life at home.] But ah well, what can you do about it.
well, you could move out early, but you would have to either A. live with a friend/relative or B. find an apartment until college. Neither seem all that great really.
My options are vastly limited until I can get a job...

Quote:
[Try about 5 to 8 years of purely torturous life at home.]

But at least you have public transportation so you can go places Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours