Laughing I'm trying to make some progress on that first!
Hey SC has been featured on ticalc. I would say it has priority. Especially since it is the only thing of its kind as opposed to shells, which there are many of Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Lemme find it, I think it may still be oncalc.

did you find it?
Didn't get a chance, I'll try to put it up tonight.
Testers Question Idea Might a couple of us test it out for you? Kinda like Beta testing? we can post about bugs we find. I JUST REALLY WANT GET MY HANDS ON IT Exclamation IT LOOKS INCREDATBLE Exclamation Hehe. Razz
Sure, lemme get it into some semblance of not crashing. Actually, I discovered a bunch of bugs, but they're all related, and none of them crash the calc, they just limit the folder functionality. Shall we say perhaps Friday I might have some betas for you guys?
Ok, Thanks Kerm.
The pleasure is entirely mine. Smile
Have you got it ready for us Kerm? I am going to Dallas and may be busy but I'll work on it as soon as you post it.

-Swivel
yeah...it's saturday...
Have you not noticed Kerm rarely makes deadlines with calc stuff? Razz Laughing
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Have you not noticed Kerm rarely makes deadlines with calc stuff? Razz Laughing

Hey...I do have classes to pass and a life to live...oh wait... Very Happy Just Joking
yeah, one reason I don't like deadlines, I have a hard time making them wihout incentive.
whatever happened to that thombdrive icon? Smile Id be happy to beta test for you.
ooohhhh, I like the USB Icon... Very Happy
TI-Freak8x wrote:
ooohhhh, I like the USB Icon... Very Happy

hehe...thanks Smile

UPDATES::::
* fixed the 506 rearchive bug
* working on the folder problems

I expect the beta to be available today.
Hmmmm....Friday? and now Monday? Its now THURSDAY. Maybe you should try and work on your dealine agreements. Lol.
Hey brilliant one, read the other threads in this subforum. Very Happy

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=669

Razz
Neutral

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours