AeTIos: It wasn't working becaus I was typing iPutSprite instead of iputsprite. I got it working now. Smile
Aha. I found a bug in mine, though, cuz I have included MOS routines in the DCS GUI and DCS routines section x.x
I am adding more defines, added now the direct input groups:
KgrpArrows = %11111110
KgrpFunc (Graph-Del) = %10111111
KgrpEnt (Enter - Clear) = %11111101
KgrpNeg ( [( - )] - Vars) = %11111011
KgrpDot ( . - Stat) = %11110111
KgrpZero ( 0 - XT0n ) = %11101111
KgrpOn (On- Alpha) = %11011111

Can anyone confirm these values?
Those values are all correct.
Aha thanx.
I have a question: can I write the routine for a getcsc code with direct input best with a LUT?
Someone wrote a GetCSC routine before, and there was another one on WikiTI. I, personally, wouldn't advise writing a GetCSC routine, simply because it isn't that useful (imho). They can't get more than one key at a time without messing up, so are not that helpful for games. Also, there is an OS provided way to do it that will work with each and every new OS.

Besides that, there is some math you can do that will give you the CSC values based on the group and mask. I don't know it, but it might be fun to find a pattern to it.
You could do it with a look-up table, but as _player said, a direct-input routine is much more useful, and I believe you might actually be working on one?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours