Ohai,

I am learning asm at the moment and I hate that you cant use "call iputsprite" but have to use "call $4089" to call iputsprite (in mimas). So I printed the whole DCS include file and i am now typing it in in my calc. It is not finished yet, but I thought this would be useful already. All Ion and MirageOS routines are included, the DCS routines are not. I have also added some useful routines (2 at the moment: Set_15_mHz and Set_6_mHz). I hope this is useful for you!

Link to the appvar: Here
You can include it via menu([graph])>1. Libraries ([1])> add ([Y=]) and then select DCS7INC.

EDIT: Updated link.
Great job! What other routines will you add in addition to Set_15_MHz and Set_6_MHz?
Don't know yet, but routines that I use much will be included.
So we send the appvar to the Ti, then how do we access it on the calc?
Also that sounds great (maybe I will make one).
Also is it in Basic or Asm?
In the mimas program section manager: |Menu|([graph])>1. Libraries ([1])> |ADD| ([Y=]) and then select DCS7INC.
This is a Mimas program.
Okay sounds like it will be helpful. If you don't want to carry your paper around every where you go.
yep. thats why I did it.
I hate to point it out, but check out the listing of files in Mimas 3.0 from ticalc.org (Mimas @ ticalc.org):

Code:
mimas-0.3/libs/dcs7.inc      9252
*Double Post Alert*
Um, not really more Wink
Release with ALL Doors CS 7 routines! I worked very hard this afternoon and finished it. I ask you to test this and search for bugs.

Download it here!
MUST HAVE for everyone using Mimas!

(Instructions for including this are in the first post)

Kerm, I tried that file, and it does NOT work.
aeTIos, great! Can you explain what doesn't work about that file? I need to let Ben Moody know if and how it is broken.
It does not recognize any calls afaik.

EDIT: I just tried and it worked Confused But it doesnt matter, because you cant edit that one and ou can with this one Wink also, I am going to add a very short syntaxis with every command.
aeTIos wrote:
It does not recognize any calls afaik.
Can any other DCS7 and Mimas users confirm this? Also, aeTIos, how do you go about putting a DCS description/icon header on your program?

Edit re it does work: Ah, that's fair, I like the idea of having a short command reference with each.
KermMartian wrote:
I hate to point it out, but check out the listing of files in Mimas 3.0 from ticalc.org (Mimas @ ticalc.org):

Code:
mimas-0.3/libs/dcs7.inc      9252

If I recalll correctly, that doesn't work.
According to aeTIos' post two posts above yours, it works fine. Smile
Hmm, it never worked for me. :/
How did it not work? I tried call iputsprite and it compiled. I havent tried if it worked with real code, though Confused
Edit: I tried this code and it worked:

Code:

(dcs header here)
ld a,8
ld l,8
ld b,8
ld ix,SPRT
call iputsprite
call fastcopys
bcall getkey
ret
SPRT:
.db $FF,$FF,$FF,$FF,$FF,$FF,$FF,$FF

Oh, and Kerm, another thing: In code tags, the 1 and the l look excactly the same, you should fix that, it has caused confusion by me already Neutral
And @Souvik: are you sure you included the file (Not that I think you're dumb or so, but everyone makes mistakes)
aeTIos, you want me to modify the Courier New font on everyone's computer in the world? Laughing

Code:
 1l l1 1l l1
Those look very different to me. Wink
Yes, I see, but I cannot see now what the "l" is and what the "1" is.
aeTIos wrote:
Yes, I see, but I cannot see now what the "l" is and what the "1" is.
Perhaps your computer doesn't have Courier New so your browser is falling back on a different font or something?
My PC has courier new. I'll create a screenshot how it looks on my comp.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours