Laughing That would be hilarious. Someone said they saw a girl who looked a bit like me at last year's Walkathon. You never know! Smile
Kerm's future wife...how sweet. Very Happy
All right, all right, can we please get back on topic?! Mad Smile
lol. Was there a topic to start out with? Oh wait, what he said is related to girls, to that means that we are still close to being on topic...

I already have determined that if I am to find someone, it won't be here, where I live. Most women here think to highly of them selves...

and as to the girls that program, Now that I think of it, one girl emailed me about programming something math related on her calc, which I did. So I guess I lied...

OT: Look at the smilies, and tell me what is wrong with them.
You mean the fact that I capitalized the 'x' in the angry smilie by mistake?
Nope, guess agian. (There is 2 of something)
Oh, the sad/cry smilies, you mean. That's on purpose b/c I used the invisionfree-style emoticons.
umm, they aren't supposed to look the same though... we really don't need 2 of Sad
OK, I'll change it. Crying Sad
There's a girl in my Algebra II class who is starting to program. Let's just say she has a long way to go...Laughing

And for those wondering why I havn't been posting in a few days, it's because my family computer has died, my pcmcia drivers on my laptop don't work (anybody have working cardbus drivers for Windows 95?), so right now I'm on my little brother's computer.
lol, invite her on here.

Sorry about the comp, man. My laptop is getting fixed right now...
Yeah, seriously, tell her about Cemetech. We need some female Cemetech members. Smile
No, we just need more cemetech members. This place gets so dead after a certain time of day... Sad
Mmm, tell me about it. Let's see, how could I get more members?
Girls, girls, girls. Get girls....lots of girls Very Happy
lol, girls seem to have the power over everything, if they wanted... Very Happy
attract both cemetech lol mean meant members sexes wait

[Please note that this post has been rebuilt from a corrupted database.]
across anyways back few hand problem

article coming dcs5 hoping kind members perhaps post released

advertise cemetech flood hopefully people think members

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours