Ooooh, I think that KermCave would be a great addition, geekboy! I'd be happy to provide some sort of guidance towards that end.
Lol, the KermCave should be a part of any major RPG about nerds and excessive computer set-ups Very Happy
lol Tanner

And Kerm i was actually just going to use TBG's KermCave as my inspiration seeing as i have that all 3d ified for me already xD
Ooh, nice idea. A few years ago, I remember imagining how cool it would be to make a ticalc.org-themed RPG with staff members as main characters and maybe stuff like a pending-file archiver simulator. Laughing But I'm no good with coming up with storylines. Sad
Travis wrote:
Ooh, nice idea. A few years ago, I remember imagining how cool it would be to make a ticalc.org-themed RPG with staff members as main characters and maybe stuff like a pending-file archiver simulator. 0x5 But I'm no good with coming up with storylines. Sad
Haha, you mean a simulator where you avoid accepting incoming files for as long as possible? Laughing I kid, of course, you do an awesome job! geekboy, considering the expanding scope of this project, are you considering any alternate titles for this project? Is this thread a possible venue for suggestions?
To make my life easy any thing concerning the game can be posted here, and ill just suck it up and spend the time to filter it all Wink

so yeah topic suggestions go here as well ^_^

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours